09

-Niall's POV-

Harry and I walked into the bowling alley. “Do we have to go bowling? Can’t we just, I don’t know, see a movie?” I shook my head, “Dinner and a movie is boring!” Harry groaned, “The balls are too heavy!” I laughed loudly. “I didn’t mean for it to sound that way,” Harry blushed. “I know love,” I laughed once more and walked to the counter to get Harry and I shoes.

I paid for two games and Harry and I walked over to our line. “Why number 5” Harry asked. “Because 5 is a good number,” I shrugged and sat down to slip my shoes off. Harry did the same but he had trouble tying them. I grabbed Harry’s ankle when I finished tying mine and pulled his foot onto my lap. I tied his shoes quickly. “Thanks,” Harry blushed. “No problem princess,” I smirked. “Don’t make me kick you,” Harry rolled his eyes and got his foot off my lap.

Harry looked up at the screen and made a weird sound when he saw that his name was first. Harry grabbed a pink one that was already by our lane and he walked closer to the lane a bit. When he walked his hips moved a bit. “Your butt is cute,” I said. Harry turned around and I could see him blushing madly, “Are you checking me out?” I smirked, “Maybe.” Harry turned back around and shook his butt a bit. I laughed loudly.

Harry shook his head and rolled the bowling ball. He only knocked down 3 pins. “Told you I suck,” Harry pouted when he walked back over to me to get his ball from the machine thing. I honestly don’t know what it’s called. Oops? “Do you want me to help you,” I asked nicely. “Please,” Harry smiled. Harry grabbed the ball and walked up to the lane. He stood still while he waited for me, “Are you coming? I’m not waiting forever.” I laughed and got up. I moved close to Harry. There was no space between us. Harry tensed up a bit. I moved my hands to his that was on the ball.

“Just carefully toss it onto that line there,” I whispered. “There,” Harry asked and nodded to the line. “Yep,” I whispered again. I let go of Harry’s hands but still stood behind him. He tossed the ball gently and it knocked down the rest of the pins.

Harry turned around, “I could have done that by myself.” “Sure you could,” I laughed. “Yep,” Harry smiled and walked over to my seat. I grabbed a plain black ball and tried to beat Harry. It didn’t really work out. In total I only knocked down 5 pins. Harry laughed loudly, “And I thought I sucked.” “Don’t be an ass Harry,” I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him.

He shrugged, “Whatever. Move your butt, Horan. It’s my turn.” I walked over to my seat and Harry grabbed my hand before I sat down, “You wanna help me again?” “If you want me to,” I smiled. He nodded, “Grab my ball.” Harry walked to the lane and waited for me to get his ball. I got the pink one and gave it to Harry. “Thank you young one,” Harry smiled to himself.

He used one hand to hold the ball and the other to wrap my arms around him like before. He wiggled his butt on my clothed member a bit. “What are you doing,” I whispered. “Getting ready to toss the ball,” Harry said and wiggled his butt again, “Why?” “Knock it off,” I blushed madly. Harry finally tossed the ball and it made all the pins fall down.

“See? Making you horny does help me,” Harry smirked as he walked away from me. For the rest of the time Harry and I just played bowling very badly. Harry won both of the games. He never again did wiggle his damn butt on me, thank god. He gave our shoes back and with that we left the bowling alley. “Where to next,” Harry asked as we got into my car.

“You’ll see. It’s not far away this time.” “Is this the last stop,” Harry frowned. “Yeah. Unless you want to go somewhere else after,” I suggested. Harry looked at the time, “I don’t think we can. We have to be back to the dorm by 10, remember?” “What time is it now,” I asked. “Almost 9,” Harry answered. “Alright.” Harry and I sat in silence. It wasn’t a bad or awkward silence it was a nice one. Harry kept moving his hand onto mine and saying sorry every time. I ended up just holding his hand while I drove to make him stop. “So, Niall,” Harry started, “I was wondering-” I shook my head, “No. It can wait.” “I don’t think it can,” Harry frowned. “I think it can.” Harry slowly nodded. I finally got to the park that was 5 minutes away from our college. I parked the car and got out.