1

I sit in my cell tapping my foot against the floor of the cell. Being locked up when your 16 sucks but you have to do what you have to do right? My thoughts are interrupted when my cell opens. I narrow my eyes at the door as a guard walks into my cell.

"Prisoner 589 stand against the wall!" he says loudly.

"But I'm not 18 yet," I say the confusion taking over and clouding my thoughts.

"Please don't make me do this the hard way," He says glaring at me. His stance a stiff, hard, and slightly scary.

I nod as I walk to the wall and stand against it as he wishes. He walks in and I close my eyes my breathing heavier than normal. I feel a sharp pain in my wrist and gasp as i quickly open my eyes seeing a bracelet like thing on my wrist.

"What the hell is this?" I mutter confused as he pulls my arms behind my back and cuffs me.

"Just do as i say and everything will be ok," He whispers in my ear.

That voice was familiar... But he was floated! "Dad?" I ask in a whisper.

"Yes Astrid its me. The chancellor didn't find me guilty so I wasn't floated. I became a guard and now they are sending 100 kid prisoners to earth to see if its livable," He says as we walk towards where all the other kids are being escorted.

I have so many questions racing through my mind but my mouth fails as i see Wells and glare at him. I look to my right to see Jasper who I haven't seen since I've been locked up "Dad can you seat me next to Jasper?" I ask in a whisper as I look at Jasper.

"Of course. Its the least I can do. Astrid trust Clarke please. She knows whats going on and you will be a great help to the Ark if you team up with her ok?" He asks me.

"Ok dad. Thank you. I love you so much," I whisper into his ear as he straps me into the seat.

The rest of the 100 are brought in shortly after my father leaves. I look around seeing all of my people and my eyes land on Clarke who is next to Wells and is out cold. I look to my left to see Jasper "Hey Jasper," I say with a small smile.

"Hey Astrid! It's been forever!" He says with a smile his huge goggles resting on top of his head.

"I know!" I say with a chuckle.

I look to my right to see Monty "Monty?" I ask "They are crazy to lock you guys up," I say smiling as I grab both of their hands.

I feel the ship launch and my stomach drops, every bad thought slowly seeping into my head until I see Finn get out of his buckles "Finn you idiot get back in your seat!"I yell at him.

He floats over to Clarke and floats in front of her for a few seconds with his stupid smirk on his face. Two other boys follow Finns lead "Finn your stupid. When we hit the atmosphere you will die," I growl clenching Jasper's hand a little hard in anger.

"Jeez Astrid calm down," Jasper chuckles quietly squeezing my hand back but not as hard.

I look at Jasper a small smile dancing on my lips as I shake my head before the drop ship starts to shake around. I feel myself get thrown back but thanks to the seat belt i wear I'm safe but unfortunately for the 3 boys they are thrown to the ground.

"Finn!"I yell.

I feel the drop ship hit the ground and I unbuckle as fast as I can. I look up to see Clarke already helping Finn. I look at the other boys and I know they are dead. I look at Jasper and grab his hand squeezing gently as all the kids gather at the door. Jasper looks down at me and squeezes my hand back "Everything will be fine," He whispers to me.

"I sure as hell hope so," I whisper nervously.

_____________________________________________
The girl above is Astrid White

I really hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of The Sky-people. I really would appreciate any vote or any helpful tips. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my fan fiction <3