Overthinking

"IM HOMEEE" My mom quickly ran down the stairs and shot me with questions ... '''' how was your first day ?? Did you make friends ? Did you meet a boy ? Are your teachers nice ? Do you want to Transfer ? ''''' Mom calm down , i just got in. School was fine , i didn't meet a boy... No friends yet but i'm fine . Where's dad ? "You know your father , he's at work" I thought he took the say off ? "He had to go in" Oh okay i'll be upstairs.

I pull out the note from Matthew and read it over and over . It gets better each and every time. I reminisce about our conversation at school and the way his eyes set right into mine it was amazing. 'SNAP OUT OF IT' Oh wow ok i'm back to earth .

"DINNER TIME ! GO WASH UP" OKAY MOTHER ! I run into the shower , and all i think about is him ...

i really cant wait to see him again tomorrow. "READY MARIA" ? I'M COMING ! Oh hey dad ! "Hey Marialita , how was school ?" Lol dad it was fine. "Eat up you 2 its bed time!" YES MAM ! ''''My father and I laugh after saying yes mam in unison""

After dinner , I rushed upstairs and went straight to bed .

~ hoped you enjoyed this chapter

~ read below

:) :) :) :)

GUYS READ MY O2L house books 1&2 ! My first books EVER lol !! READ/COMMENT/VOTE