demon dean

Dean pulled into the motel parking lot and a smile cracked across your face. This would finally be the time that you had Dean just to yourself. You knew he was never spending anytime with you because Sam and Castiel were so worried about Dean because of him being a demon. You really did not really see much of a change in Dean, but then again, you would not see him as a demon. But Sam was telling you horror stories about him, which really made you think about Dean. Maybe you had grounded him so he would not be a demon and he would be his normal self.

Dean pulled into a parking stall and shut the engine off, then he got out of the car as you got out of the other door. You saw a smirk dance across his lips as he headed off to the room, with you following only a few feet behind him. You both knew what was going to happen, it had been too long for the both of you. You waited as Dean fished his keys out of his pocket, he seemed to be taking forever and it drove you nuts. It seems like he loved making you wait and he always did this. You grumbled under your breath as he finally opened the door.

"Oh, is someone getting impatient?" He asked as he turned around.

"Yes because I have been waiting for you to fuck me senseless for far too long," you glared.

"You have no idea how long I have waited either babygirl," he said with his voice growing thick with lust. You beamed, knowing that he wanted you so bad. The next thing you knew was that Dean had pushed you against the wall and starting to kiss you with a rough passion. This is exactly what you had missed most besides every other caring factor of Dean. You missed his rough kisses that made you drunk without even touching a glass of alcohol. You loved every minute of this and you bit his lip, in a playful response to him. He pulled back, breaking the kiss and smirking.

"Oh you are playing with fire now {Y/N}." He growled.

"Is Dean getting turned on now?" You said teasing.

"Yes, very." He said as you watched his eyes, there was a huge fire of lust burning in them. In that moment Dean had picked you up and walked over to the motel bed, practically throwing you on it. He straddled you with a leg on each side of your hips, as he started to peel your shirt off. You grabbed up on the buttons of his shirt in response to his eagerness. You then slid the shirt off his toned biceps as he lifted your shirt above you and tossing it off into a far corner of the room. Then he had started to work at the button on your jeans. You smirked as he was struggling a little bit, so you swatted his hands away and took them off for him. Now it was your turn to try to peel his jeans off of him since they were growing rather tight on him. You could tell because the denim tent was growing rather large. You managed to unbutton them with a swift grace and he glared at you for that. You chuckled back as you started to work your way down, but then Dean thought he had enough, taking them off the rest of the way. Currently you two were left to just your undergarments and you started to palm him through his boxers. You watched his face as he let out strangled groans and moans. In which were turning you on the most and you could not help but to bite your lip, hoping to silence your own moans. Dean bit his lip as well, now looking down at you before grabbing your wrists and pulling you closer to him, kissing you deeply before pushing you back onto the bed and pinning your arms above your head.

You smirked, wriggling beneath him as you attempted to get out of his grip yet enjoying the feeling of his tight grasp around your wrists, never wanting him to let go. You looked up at him, your smirk slowly becoming smaller as his eyes turned pure black, his lips latching onto your neck as he sucked, bit and left hickeys up and down each side, smirking in delight with each one before lifting his head and looking back down at you, his voice slightly deeper and raspy than it was before as he spoke "Did you miss me, Princess?".

Dean smirked and bit his lip, his black eyes glistening with lust and love as he stared down at you and your body, taking in every last detail before kissing your neck again, moving down little by little with each kiss. He stopped as he reached your heat, and you sucked in a sharp breath of air. "Please don't stop," you murmured out.

"But that would be too much fun to let you get what you want," he said.

"Please," you begged. Just then Dean had brought his head down in between your legs, moving your underwear off. He started to lick around your entrance and rubbing your bundle of nerves with his thumb. You squirmed at the touch of his thumb and it sent you over the edge as you felt Dean's tongue enter you. You started to moan his name loudly as he darted his tongue in and out, lapping at all of your juices. You gripped the sheets so hard that your knuckles turned white, but then you moved your hands to Dean's back. You left long red marks down his sides and back.

Dean then pulled himself away, pulling down his boxers. The loud slap of his hard cock hitting his thigh had filled the room. You sank down in the bed a little bit as he lined himself up with your entrance. He started to slam into you and you started to mutter out a string of curse words. He kept slamming as you dragged your hands down his back. You met your gaze back up with his black eyes that almost stared blankly back at you. All before he leaned down close to make back out with you. You were roughly making out with him as his tongue invaded your mouth and you were biting his lip. You heard him moan out your name as you were biting down on his lip. You smirked as he said, "I am close {Y/N}." You had nodded and you felt his cock twitch inside of you, then he had climaxed. Just as he climaxed, it sent you over the edge into your own climax. He then had pulled out of you and his eyes had turned back to their candy green. Then he laid down behind you and planted a soft kiss on your neck before whispering an 'I love you' into your ear. You shivered as his warm breath hit your neck and then you said 'I love you' back before drifting off to sleep.