I

Dean and Sam woke up, their day feeling seemingly normal. Well, other than the fact that they were hunters, who hunted monsters. But it had become their life's duty to save people, and hunt things. It had been the only thing that they'd ever known really, since their father, John Winchester, had been a hunter himself.

Dean sat up in his bed, lifting his arms above his head, letting out a yawn. He glanced over at Sam, who was still fast asleep, a mischievous smile appearing on his face. Quietly, he slipped off of he bed, getting to his feet. The floor was cold beneath his feet.

He snuck over beside Sam's bed and stood above him. "TIME TO GET UP SAMMY! SAAAAAMMMAAAYYYYYY!!! WAKE UP PRINCESS!! YOU'VE GOTTEN ENOUGH BEAUTY SLEEP!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Sam shot up in his bed, giving Dean an irritated glare. "Dean, seriously?" He said, rubbing his eyes with his hands. Dean smiled. "We've got a job today Sammy, we can't sit here and sleep all day! It's already nine o' clock!" He said turning the alarm clock on the bedside table toward Sam, the vividly green numbers reading 9:00.

Sam sighed and stood up, heading toward the bathroom to brush his teeth. He turned the faucet and brown water spurted out, the drain somewhat clogged. Gagging he shut the faucet off, and turned towards his Dean. "Dude, you didn't brush your teeth right...?" He asked, moving away from the faucet, turning it back on so Dean could see. Dean gave a grossed out look to the faucet, and shook his head no.

"No, and I sure as hell ain't gonna either." He said, grabbing his bag from the floor, placing it upon the bed, unzipping it swiftly.

Suddenly, the radio blasted on the alarm clock and they both turned toward it, startled. The radio operator cleared his throat.

"Attention, attention, this is an important nationwide message straight from the city of Atlanta. We are calling for all residents to stay indoors, do NOT leave your houses for any reason. There has been a major outbreak of a deadly sickness that causes people to try and eat one another. If you see anyone wandering the streets, or anyone outside your house... Board up your windows and doors and stay away from your windows. We are sending in the National Guard to try and take care of this outbreak. We will update as soon as we figure out what to..... AAGGGGHHHHH-"

The radio cut out and Dean glanced at Sam, his eyebrow lifted. "Should we go check it out...?" He said, startin to pack his bag again. "I sure ain't leaving Baby out there if it's serious. If we don't know what to do, we'd better find a car garage and stay there where Baby can be safe." He said, glancing out the window toward his beloved '67 Chevy Impala that was parked outside.

Sam looked to Dean, "Let's go see if we can do anything.."

Grabbing their things, they went out to the car. Dean starts her up and pulls out of the parking lot. They drive off toward the city to go see what was up...

To be Continued