Chapter 1

~Elizabeth POV~

~SLAP~ the sound echoed threw the halls along with my cry of pain"that will teach you to not sneak food again " the deep voice yelled and it came from none other then Alpha Nick . This morning one of the maids sneaked a piece of bread to me since i have not eaten in weeks , but of course Alpha Nick found out . i fall to the ground and he rolls up his sleeves reaching down and lifts me up from my throat "you are so lucky that i have a meeting with Alpha Xavier , he is coming over so i do not want to hear a peep from you "

I start to grab his hand gripping it as it became difficult to breathe he just chuckles and drops me , i scramble to the floor gasping for air Alpha motions to one of the guards and they walk up to me picking me up , the drags me to my so called room .. i mean it had a bed and a window ...with bars . the guard sets , me down and puts the chains on my ankles , i watch him as he leaves my room before breaking into tears 

You might be wondering how i got myself in this position ..well when i was 6 my father Alpha Edward leader of the snow bird pack went to war with Alpha Nick's pack he leads the Silver Ring pack...the Silver Ring pack was much stronger then my fathers pack...so my pack ended up with 52 deaths and the surviver ran ...Alpha Nick found me in hiding and took me he lets out all his anger from my father out on me ..and I still don't know why he hates my father so much .

For the past 11?...12? years now he has kept me locked up ..starving me...beating me and using me for his "needs " ..ive tried escaping once but i ended up in a comma for about 3 months ...I have learned to not speak unless spoken too ..to be thankful for what little i have ...and most of all....be afraid to be happy ..

I look at my all to familiar space , my ...bed was in the left corner with chains next to it on the other side there was a mop and broom ..my one window was in the middle with bars covered in wolfs vain ... I lean my head back against the stone wall i pull my bruised up legs up to my chest my blue eyes forming tears as memories start coming back to me slowly ... 

I feel my heart stop as a strong smells make me purr in approval the smell of fresh cutt woods , i hear a growl coming from downstairs then i hear loud foot steps coming closer ...i was scared but weirdly felt safe the door slams open as i hear a deep growl "mine" i hear from the door .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey my Beautys ! sorry i know the begging sucks and isnt as detailed as i have hoped but as time comes a long i will be working on that ! this is my first book and i hope that it turns out to be something you guys enjoy reading ! <3