chase heo and metalica

(Right now he is fighting metalica in the dimension of killers and chase crashed into the slender mansion) chase: woah! (Crash!) Ugh that's gonna hurt in the morning. Metallica:ok bioloser lets see how fast you really are! (Then she aimed her dark lightning at sally
But chase went super fast and saved sally) biowolf: don't worry sally i got ya, your gonna be just fine. Metallica: i can't say the same thing for you hero!
(Then she pressed a button on remote control and it turns out that sally wasn't sally it was one of xavier's deathbots and it started to drain his own energy but before it could drain him completely his twin sister kayla sliced it half but a new orb filled with his energy went across the room and it was caught by metalica) metalica: hu hu hu my plan worked! This precious energy will surely come in handy for master deathwish huhuhu! (Then she opened a portal with her metalic tentacles and created a rift witch can destroy a dimension if its not fixed anyway she then escaped from that world) chase: aw man ugh. (Then chase fainted,later after his life energy started to come back to him,they put chase in the corner of the couch while eyeless jack was watching him on the couch while watching tv) jeff: so what the hell happened to him uh kayla? Kayla: well im not sure but i think he lost some of his life force energy i..i can feel it. (And then ben drowned entered the room noticing chase's twin sister kayla) ben: hey babe want to play with my joystick? Kayla:😳 i..wha..what? Ej: chase is going to kick your sorry gamer ass ben. Ben: and why would he do that? (Then chase suddenly woke up and turned into dark claw then started to Electricute ben) darkclaw: do not EVER talk to my sister like that again if you value your life ben. (Then chase reverted back to human form and kayla was like..) kayla: chase im so glad your okay. (She said while hugging chase but then suddenly stopped and said) kayla:uh i mean im glad your fine and for your well being hehe. Chase: uh right anyway. Slender: chase im glad your awake but uh theres something you might need to fix. Chase: huh? Like wha-(then chase noticed the dangerous looking rift) chase: huh well this was totally unexpected.