Chapter 1

Ashley's POV

"Ashley get your fat ass out of my bed! God your gonna make us late for the pool party!!!" Hannah screamed from the kitchen.

"Wtf it's not till 2:30 calm your tits!" I hollered back.

"Oh yea btw it's like 1:30" Hannah yelled but I could sense a smirk in her words.

My name is Ashley I'm 16, I'm a single Pringle, I love food and Channing Tatum. My life consists of going to school, hanging at Tim's after school with Hasti, Hannah, Brook, Anna and Mac. My favorite color is Orple (orange and purple durrrrhhh). I'm very punny.

By the time I'm ready for the party it's 2:15. Of course the drive is half and hour so we'll be fashionably late. I got my fringe hot pink bikini top with the matching bottoms on, with some high waisted shorts, a foley shirt and some combat boots. When me and Hannah get there all our girls were there! But they were hanging out with these really cute guys I've never seen before.

"Ashley! Asssshhhhhlleeyyyyy!!! ASHHOLE!" Hannah was yelling at me.

"Huh? Sorry I got distracted." I apologized.

"Stop gawking at the guys and actually have a decent conversation with them!" Hannah demanded.

"Yeah Ashley! Go talk to the cuties I think tha one was checking you out!" Hasti said with a smirk pointing to the guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh god those eyes. They could melt you like chocolate on the side of the Texas desert.

"UGHHH fine but if I come back pregnant it's your fault I got raped!" I said laughing.

"Dude you can't wear that! Toss me your shirt!" Hannah said.

"But I'll look like a slut walking around in shorts a bikini top and some combat boots!" I complained while taking my shirt off.

"Oh about the shoes I brought you that pair of my sandals you've been staring at for like forever" Brooke says.

"OMG I love these thanks! But I still feel like majorly slutty" I whined.

"Waittttt before you go let's go to the washroom fix your hair and makeup! NOW" Mac demanded.

"Ugh fine but don't make me look like a whore" that's the last thing I need is to be looking like a whore infront of some cuties.

12 minutes later and some black eye liner and some strawberry lip gloss Mac finally says it's time to go meet them cuties! God these flats hurt like a bitch.

"Oh shit the guys noticed me. Nope gotta go Peace I'm out!" I started squirming when I saw blondie look at me.

"Come on dude you look fine suck it up and go see the cuties! If it makes you feel better I'll come with you!" Brooke says because there's 2 guys.

"Okay babe let's put our smiles on and let's go!" I say as we smile and twirl our hair as we walked to the guys.

Haiiii guys it ashley hope your enjoy<3