Chapter 2

Random POV

God there she goes! I hate her! She thinks she's so pretty has all that and think she can flirt with him?!?! What does he have that I don't? Sure I mean he has abs, muscles and the face and hair but why?

Brooke's POV

This direct moment we are walking towards the guys. OMG the one is staring at me! His hair is hazel with the most perfect ringlets in them, with the most vibrant green eyes ever!

"BROOKE!" I heard Ashley yell at me.

"Uh yea?" I stuttered realizing the cutie was right there smirking at me.

"You were off in space!" Ashley said "C'mon Ryan and Brody asked us if we wanted to go sit down somewhere..."

"Bahhhh okay yea leggo!" oh dear god please make sure I don't mess up!

Ashley's POV

"Brooke what's up wit u?" I asked when the guys left to go beat da shiznit out of their friends who were saying really odd stuff about them.

"Oh it's just Brody is really cute and I don't want to make it awkward!" Brooke whined.

"Dude calm your tits if you actually stop acting like a space case we might get a phone number!" I said like an excited school girl.

"Okay, fine only cause I think Brody is really cute!" She said.

"OMG I KNEW IT!!! BROOKLYNN AND BRO-" I was cut off by Brooke's hand covering my mouth.

"Stfu I don't want the world to know!!!!" Brooke tells me.

"Ooooo here comes your lover!!!!" I sang.

"Bitch we all know you got your eyes on Ryan" She said winking.

"Maybe..." I said with a goody grin on my face.

"Hey guys I found some towels would y'all like to go swimming?" Brody asked me and Brooke. I looked at Brooke then to the guys.

"Yea what the hell might as well!" I said.

"Okay let's go!" Ryan said while taking his shirt off. Daymn... Me and Brooke are standing at the pool side as the guys jump in splashing us.

"Come in you chickens!!!!" Ryan yells to us.

"Bitch don't tell me what to do you do not own me!!!" I retorted.

"Okay you jump I jump" I looked at Brooke quoting titanic.

"You jump I jump" she repeated. But as we ran to jump the guys pulled us and in I think I fucked up my knee pretty bad when I hit the bottom.

"Hey Ashhole BB c'mon we gotta go parties over for you guys!" Hasti yelled.

"What already?" Brody complained.

"I'll call you tomorrow" I said to Ryan.

"You don't have my number" He replied.

"I highly suspect you already put it in my phone!" I said laughing.

"Yea your right I did" he said with a smirk on his face.

Kk shitty chapter ik but yolo. ~Ashleyy