Exo's world..(xiumin story)

Yoomi is a quite girl with Dyslexia, Because of that disorder, people leave her out and pretend she's not there... what will happen when she finnaly meets someone who understands her? 

Yoomi's POV

It all started with a concert....

"Ugh! I aint going to any concert with you >.<" I said to my Best friend Heesoo.

"Aww Yoomi-ah! Come on! You gotta, it's a once in a life time oppertunity! You can't afford to miss this one, Pweeeeeasssseeeee!?"

I couldn't ignore that cute face of her's so i had to say yes, Plus it couldn't possibly be that boring..right? " Fine, fine e.e, But you owe me one!" I said annoyed. "Yea, yea, whatever -.- Now go get ready! we dont want anyone seeing you dressed like that, do we?" she said. " *sigh* No -.- Fine i'll go get changed and you just wait in the car, kay?" i said in a depressed mood. "Yesssss okay!" she said while jumping around. 

I take out my "nerd" look i bought over the holidays, i havn't worn it even once, maybe its time to try something new eh? I put on my shirt that sais nerd, a pair of shorts, and wore my nerd glasses and a black snapback. after a few mins i got a text from heesoo: Yoomi-ah! hurry the concert will start in 20 mins!. With that simple text, i got out my room and ran for the door, i don't want to upset heesoo, so i also brought my camera just incase. i headed out the door and sat onto the passenger seat next to heesoo. "You're driving?" i said worried. "Yea ima be drivin this shit tonight" She said with a sinister grin on her face, which scared me. "O-Okay just don't go to fast o_o" i said scared. "i won't" She said, with the same creepy smile on her face. she started the engine, and BOOM, the car was going on it;s maximum speed! " Heesoooo! STOPPP" i said screaming. "Nahhh, we dont want to be late" she said still smiling. 

In 10 min's we got there. "Whao, this place is beautiful!" I said amazed. "yea, but wait till you get inside, it's pretty epic xDD" she said happily. we got inside and something happened, something i would least expect...I saw my arch enemy Eunji! She's a pain in the ass, if she see's me with any guy, she'd bring out her gang to hit me with bat's, only because she doesn;t want any guy's to catch my "Dslexia" Stupid right? No one can "catch" a disorder. I burried my face in my hands so eunji wouldn't see me.

What a relief! she didn't see me at all. i got onto the front row with heesoo. "OMG i'm so exited!" she said cheerfully. "wait i forgot to ask..who's this band?" i said blankly. " Dude! you gots to be kiddin me, It EXO! Didn;t you know bout this?" she said shocked.

So this was the first page to my story! hoped you liked it! I'm just 13 so please don't judge! and leave a comment to tell me if my story was good!