A/N

When I made all these one shot books, I made a promise to myself never to do this, but it's too late.

You guys, too many Exo-L's and Army's are trying to fight for no reason. Exo-L's have gone as far as to join other fangroups to try and bring BTS down.

What would this accomplish? Nothing good.

You guys, Exo and BTS are both good. Neither is better than the other, coming from a person who listens to a lot of both band's music. Why can't people just be happy with what we're given and pull their heads out of their asses?

I'll be honest, I like Exo more than BTS. Many of you might kill me, but it's true.

Despite loving Exo so much and them being my favorite band, I still love BTS.

Seokjin's jokes never fail to make me cry from laughing so hard, and his voice is far more than beautiful.

Jimin is the tiniest boy his age I've ever known, and that's adorable. His little fingers and slightly chubby cheeks are the death of me.

Jungkook, our proud maknae, is always so happy, and the way he shies away from girls is too cute. I couldn't imagine a better maknae for the group.

Taehyung, the cute, deep-voiced angel, will always hold a spot on the top of my bias list. He is far too adorable to even be real.

Yoongi is the laziest man that I know, lazier than even me. Still, he manages to put on for his bandmates and fans, no matter how tired he is.

Namjoon is a lot like me. He and I are both intelligent, to say the least, and we both have just about the same personality. Despite being on the hyung line, he lets himself have his childish moments with the others. The way he breaks just about everything he touches makes me smile every time, no matter how old it gets. I don't know why, but I feel so strangely connected to him.

J-Hope is another member I connect with. His energy and constant smile could honestly make me happy on the roughest days, and I do the same thing. I smile for all my friends and family to make them feel better, and he does it even when he's upset. Yes, he's faking his happiness, but he fakes it for our sake. Even when he's upset and feels like stopping everything, he finds it in his strength to smile at the camera and dance around like the fucking idiot that I love.

Maybe BTS isn't my favorite band, but I love them. If this continues, they could easily disband, and I would be devastated.

Do you guys remember when BTS won that award at the BBMA's? Do you guys remember how much recognition that got for not just them, but K-Pop as a whole?

Did you see how happy they were?

They were so happy to get that award, and they did it for the fans, even the people that don't like them. They got that award because they love us and wanted to prove to us that their love for us can help them do amazing things, and that's wonderful. These boys are so precious to me.

These boys have given me music that I can use as an outlet for everything. If you ask my friends, they'll tell you I don't stop listening to K-Pop. It's on loop, 24/7. I can belt out lyrics at the top of my lungs because of them, and I honestly couldn't even try to imagine where I would be now if it wasn't for them.

I love Exo, and I love BTS, and I love all of you guys, so why can't you do the same?