TaeKook1

I am not fluent in English so please bear wth me. Love y'all.

*************

"Why you look so happy Jungkook?" Suga, his cousin ask him and soon to be the beta.

He smirk.

"Well I will meet my mate tonight." I said while fixing my coat.

He snorted. Oh yeah! did I tell you that this guy didn't want a mate?

"Come on man. Just find someone and fuck her. What if she's ugly or... loud?! Ahhh I can't stand that. "

I faced him..

"Dude we're talking about my mate not your mate." I sound angry but I am not. Its just that I have a voice that can intimidate someone.

Well I'm soon to be alpha so yeah.

He rolled his eyes. I open my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

"Dude let me do this OK? When you become an alpha I can't do this anymore so shut up jerk." I smirk.

He's right.

"Yeah right just don't you dare say anything bad to my beloved mate. Find your own mate and put all the blame to her not mine." I said it with a serious tone so he raise his to hands like he's giving up.

"Sure alpha." He smirks and raise his middle finger to me.

"Fuck you too Suga." I yelled at him while kicking him outside my room. The idiot just keep cursing me.

I'm so excited to meet my mate. I will make sure to make her happy and feel my love.

Just wait baby.. I will make sure that if wr meet tonight you'll be mine right here in front of many people so they'll know that you are my property. ONLY mine.