Diary ni Sunget

A/N: The title is inspired by ate denny's famous work, DIARY NG PANGET. This fanfiction is made by the weird imaginative mind of the author and is not done to harm any people or animal or kung sino mang babasa nito. THANK YOU.

Born with a silver spoon, Jeon Jungkook lived having everything a person will ever want in his life. He is gifted by charms, fortune, brains, all---except a good heart. He is classified as "Mr. Sunget" due to his rude behavior towards the students, as well as the teachers of Paran High. But behind this heart all covered with ice is a broken heart, waiting for someone to mend it. Everything was going as they used to be, until Chichay, the probinsyana, who was born in the mountains of cordillera, came to the scene.

Chichay on the other hand, is the lost grand daughter of the CEO of the 7th biggest company in the country. When his grand father found her, he immediately encouraged and persuaded Chichay to come with him to Manila in hopes of getting her trained as the heiress of the company and in order for her to be able to cope up with the "Rich Kid" lifestlyle, her grandfather admitted her in Paran High - The School where Jeon Jungkook AKA Mr. Sunget reigns.

In able for Jeon Jungkook to get his Good Moral, he has to turn the Probinsyana into a Princess. At first their attitudes clash, causing them to fight a lot, but later on they come to realize their similarities and they learned to accept their differences and without even knowing, they slowly fell for each other.

But what if his past and the only girl he loved, Choi Sulli, comes back? Will he choose the girl he waited for years, or will he stay with the girl who introduced him to a new world.