[You Still Have 15 Minutes] Yandere!Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Part 1)

Warning: Might be a little OOC. Might have a little gore and killing. If you have some medical problems regarding this, please skip.

¤¤¤

In dismissal time, you were trembling to the fact that you only have 15 minutes left.

|| Flashback ||

"I like you, (L/N)." Midoriya told you. "Izu-kun, I like you too. But its just... complicated. You know my parents are overprotective." You said with a concerned voice. "Then lets run away after we graduate." He said. "I'm sorry, Izu-kun. I'm still not yet ready." You said and walked away. But then Midoriya pulled you to his direction. "After dismissal, I will be yours, and you will be mine. Only 15 minutes left after that and both of us don't have to worry about our parents and such. Mark my words. YOU WILL BE MINE." He said and left you. You felt anxious and terrified of what will happen.

|| Flashback Ended ||

Midoriya slammed the door of the classroom. Only the two of you stayed there. "You will be mine, (Y/N)." He said out of the blue. You stood up the chair you were sitting in and he came closer and closer to you, making you move backward and backward until your back faced the wall. He then suddenly took out of his pocket a knife. Your heart raced as you saw it aimed at your heart.

"I-Izu-kun, p-please don"t kill m-me." You said, trembling. "Who said that I'll kill you?" He asked with an evil smirk. You saw him aim the knife at your head now. You closed your eyes, hoping to feel the impact, but you didn't feel anything. When you opened your eyes, the knife was placed on the wall. You looked at Midoriya's eyes. He then kissed you passionately, and of course you kissed back.

You then felt a knife stab you in the side of your neck. You opened your eyes, seeing Midoriya pulling back, holding the knife. A tear suddenly escaped your eye. "You said that... you wont... kill me?" You said, your voice starting to lower. He took off the knife from your neck, causing you to fall on your knees. When you landed on the ground, you saw Midoriya stab himself on the chest, towards his heart. He also landed on the ground next to you. Tears kept escaping from your eyes, and also did Izuku. "You will be mine, and I will be yours." He said as his last words. He fainted. "I'm already yours, Deku." You said. You thought it was your last words.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N:
I'm sorry guys! I had to stop it right there. Sorry if I'm such a cliff hanger. I'll be like this since this is my first oneshot with death and such. Sorry for the wait now. :3