chapter eleven pt. two

T

1 : 3 : 14

I looked at the mirror for the last time, convinced that I look good enough to head to Jisoo's birthday party. I hope. I mean, I don't even remember the last time I worried id I looked good enough.

Kidding... partially.

Just as I arrived at the location Jisoo texted me my jaw dropped. Wow.

"Jesus." I muttered as my eyes grew bigger at the sight of Jisoo's house well better described as a--well nothing other than a mansion.

She's rich, I mean I'm suprised and that I should've seen it coming with new phones on the clock.

"Taehyung?" My gaze diverted to the person who spoke---Jisoo. Oh God. Another wow here.

I'm again, mesmerized. Cheesy, s7re say what you want but she was beautiful like always but she just... how do you even say this?

Nothing like I've ever seen before? Yeah. I feel like my heart's getting pulled out of my chest.

"You're looking your best, Kim Jisoo." I muttered as I felt myself internally grimace hearing an understatement. She grinned at me before nodding proudly.

"You're not bad yourself either, Kim Taehyung... anyways." She muttered breaking off the gaze before continuing.

"We should hurry, my parents are waiting for you." I was dumbfounded as she pulled me in their... mansion.

I mean, why would they be?

I was puzzled and she just kept on tugging on my sleeves.

"Mom, Dad. This is Kim Taehyung, my... friend!" She said and geatured to two middle-aged people. Suprisingly they looked very young and simple for being rich... just like their daughter, Jisoo.

"Ah, Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs.Kim, I'm Kim Taehyung." I said and did a full 90 degree bow for a good second.

"No need for formalities Taehyung-ah, Im and Samchon would do." Her mother told me while she wore the same heart-ish smile Jisoo also had.

They're good looks runs in the family, huh.

"We're glad, Jisoo has other friends other than Chaerin in S.U, so make yourself at home." Mr. Kim--I mean Samchon said and excused himself.

Why only Chaerin though?

"Jisoo Unnie?" Me and Jisoo turned at the same time to see a blonde, and two brunettes.

"Lisa, Jennie and who's this?" She said before pointing at the other brunette. Thhe three then laughed, making the other brunette smile.

"You're still quite the joker huh, Jisoo."

"I missed you so much!!" The blonde exclaimed as she held Jisoo tighter.

"Dude, Lisa. Easy girl, you don't wanna kill her right?" I was taken aback when they started to speak in english. Oh shit, I didn't bring tissues with me. I didn't think I'd be in trouble this early in the party.