Chapter 3; His Home.

(Your p.o.v.)

"Well, this is my home." The masked man said, opening the door for me. Once he opens the door, a cat came out.
"Hello, there!" I smiled warmly at the cat. I picked it up and carried it. "What's his name?" I ask. "O-Oh.. Umm.. AK." He stutter. I chuckle at his doing and went inside the room.

Suddenly, a boy that seemed like 13 years old came in with a game boy came in, looking up from his gameboy and smirks. "Ooh~? Big brother's got a pick up?" He chuckle. I turned red, looking down to my feet. "Shut up, Nate." He chuckled as he ruffled the boy's hair. "____, this is Nathan. Nate, ____." He introduced. "Yo." He smiled. I rose my hand to give a small wave, then putting it back to carry AK.

He led me to a room that was across his. He said it was an extra room for his brother. He went inside his as I went inside mine. I closed the door, sliding down. Am I really falling for him? Nah. I shook my head, my eyes getting blurry. I've been hurt before. I thought he would protect me. Boy was I wrong. I continue to sob quietly. I opened my bag and start to fix my things.

I put my private things into my bag, just incase it won't happen again.

After I was done, i slumped onto the bed, looking through videos of Pewds. 'What Makes You Smiel?' was new. I clicked and I began to chuckle. I felt warm tears fall off my face. "____?" I heard Cry knock. I gasped, putting away my phone. "____, I'm coming in." I hurriedly wipe off the tears. Once I was done, i went back to my position as he opened the door. "..____ you're not fooling me." He said sternly. "W-What are you talking about?" I flashed a fake smile. "Your eyes. They're red." Damn. He can read me as if I were a book. I sighed, covering my face. "Tell me, ____. What's wrong?" He asked. "Everything." I sobbed. After a few sniffles, I explained. "I had a boyfriend, his name was Glenn. We used to date, until now and then, he kept hurting me." I wiped off some of my tears on my sleeve. "He said that I will never be able to leave him. My dad even sided with him, saying he was a 'great guy'." I sniffed. "I got away with the help of my friend, Patricia. She always helps me whenever I'm in a pinch." I smiled.

"Then, I-" I was then cut off by Cry embracing me. I gasp in surprised, but later sobbed onto his shoulder. "You don't need to explain much further, ____." He soothingly rubbed my back, causing me to sob more.

Cry's p.o.v.

I felt bad for ____. I mean, her abusive boyfriend was sided with her father?! Her father doesn't deserve her. Once she stopped sobbing, I grabbed her by her shoulders. "Listen. You'll live with me, alright? I'll keep you safe. Don't worry." As I said those words, i saw a light pink hue spread across her face. She looked so adorable.

Wait wait wait, what?! Did I just call her adorable? Nonono. You can't be falling for her.

But I guess..

I've already did.
----------------

EYYYY.

Missed meh? :D

No? D:

Okay. ;-;

Ayways, i hoped you like it.

I know it's short but i don't really have enough time.

Family probs.

Kebye~

Luv yoou~
-TheDerp.