Don't Let Her See You

Ballora's P.O.V
He steps into my Gallery and I open my eyes. My purple orbs shine dimly through the dark, and I see him slowly coming towards my stage.
"You don't have to be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to see you." Before he can answer I hear a voice from the outside of my Gallery.
"Ballora! Are you there? Are you okay? Can I come inside?" I gasp.
"It's Baby! You have to hide. She will not be as kind as I have been to you. Hide under my stage. There's an opening there. No one knows about it!" I whisper and he hurries to hide.
"Just a moment Baby." I yell. The technician-guy hides and the vent to my Gallery opens. Baby crawls through and strolls over to me. I've closed my eyes and can't see anymore.
"Hey. How are you? I heard some weird noises."
"I'm alright Baby. I was just thinking out loud."
"Uhm...about Freddy. I told him that you like him and he's surprised to say the least. Also he's very sorry for the whole thing."
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll get over it."
"Promise? I can..."
"Promise."
"Alright then. I guess...I'll talk to you later."
"Yep. See ya later Baby." I say and I hear her climbing through the vent and crawling back to her own Gallery. I open my eyes and scan the Gallery. She's gone.
"You can come out again. She's gone." I sigh and see him climbing out. Suddenly a bell rings loudly through the building and he looks up at me. I look down and turn into my human form. I walk over to him and hug him.
"Looks like it's 6AM, my shift's over." He says and I hear a slight disappointment in his voice.
"Are you coming back tomorrow?" I ask, hope fills my voice to the brim. His face lightens up.
"Yeah, I am." I smile and hug him. He's surprised, but hugs back. He let's go and I watch him leave. I hear the slight creak of the elevator as it slowly makes its way up to the surface again. I smile and turn back to my robot form. This night was the most eventful I've had in years. I can't wait till tomorrow.

So many people have been requesting a new chapter! Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! Thank you all for reading this story, I have no idea how it got to over 900 reads?! I'm speechless! I really appreciate that so many people enjoy this story. I guess there's not many Ballora fanfics out there. Anyways.
Bai My Starfires~
~Author~Sama