Chapter 1: Cream the Rabbit

Normal Pov:

Cream... The happiest and kindest Rabbit is walking towards her highschool. Mobius High, the biggest and most popular school in all of Mobius. Cream is a happy girl... Students in Mobius High called her Deredere. To them it means nicest and cheerful person but for Cream... It's just a nickname. She cheer up many people in her city... Even the cool kids... All seems to like her... Except one....

Cream's pov:

I was walking around the highschool grounds... Some students were waving at me. I waved them back with a smile. Then I saw Sally and her girls, Mina the Mongoose and Bunnie the Rabbot. I smiled and gone to them. Sally is my best friend after Amy Rose, she is dear to me... Like Amy... Bunnie is actually my cousin to my Father side.. and Mina is my sister-in-law... She married my adopted brother, Ash the Mongoose in a short age... But I'm happy about it.

Sally:Hey Cream..

Mina:Hi Sis!

Bunnie:Cousin heyo!

Cream:Hey guys... So what's your plans for today?

Sally:I have cheerleading practice.

Mina:I have to catch up things with your brother.

Bunnie:Well I have a date with Antoine tonight...

We all stared at Bunnie who is love struck to Antoine... Her boyfriend for 2 years now...

Bunnie:It has been 2 years since we decided to date again...

Mina:Uh... It was 2 MONTHS ago Bunbun...

Bunbun was a nickname for her and only Me, Sally, Mina and Antoine call her that...

Bunnie:Well... It felt like years...

Sally:Anyway, any plans Cream?

Cream:Nope... Not yet...

Then Amy and Rouge came to us.

Rouge:Hey girls...

Everyone except Amy and Rouge:Hey Rouge...

Amy:Hey guys... I heard there's a new boy coming from another country...

Mina:Really?

Amy:Uh huh, and the best part is... He's two years older than Cream...

Sally:Well that's interesting.... Right Cream?

A new boy coming from another country... If he's sad then... I will cheer him up!!

Sally:Cream... Cream... (Waving a hand infront of Cream's face) Earth to Cream...

Cream:(snaps out of trance) Huh? What?

Amy:Cream... What were you thinking?

Cream:N..... Nothing...

Bunnie:Suga' you need to tell us...

Cream: S.... Sorry....

Then I heard girl screams. It was so loud... So loud that my eardrums will pop! I cover my ears, the others did the same... Let me guess... Sonic and his gang is coming... The gang stopped in front of us girls... Sonic, the prince of Mobius decided to be a normal hedgehog with the ability to run to the speed of sound. Beside him to the left is my brother, Ash the Mongoose, and beside him to the right is Knuckles, a guardian to the Chaos Emerald that existed to an island called Angel Island.

Sonic/Ash/Knuckles:Hey girls.

Amy/Sally/Cream/Rouge/Mina/Bunnie: Hey boys.

Ash:Boy... That sure is a huge crowd...

Knuckles:Yeah... This usually happens when a newbie coming here.

Amy:Well Knux... You're right.

Sally:Amy told us that a new guy is coming today from another country.

Sonic:Really?

Rouge:I bet he's cute...

Sally:I bet he's a body builder...

Bunnie:Or maybe a singer....

Amy:Or a beat boxer!!!!

I stared at the girls while they day dream who will be the new guy. I turn to the gang and they seems to be... JEALOUS...

Cream:Well I bet he's happy and cheerful... And maybe smart too...

Then we heard Cosmo calling out to us..

Cosmo: Guys!!! The newbie is here...

Girls except Cream:Really?!

Cosmo:Uh huh... Come on!!

We followed Cosmo to the gate and saw a yellowish fox with white on his fur... He appears to be handsome... He had a pare of fake glasses to make him look smarter... He wore our school uniform, a light blue polo and dark blue pants. He look like a nice guy perhaps...

Cosmo:Hey... Look at his tails..

We all look right at his tails and saw two... According to foxes... That means he's royalty... How do I know that... I used to read a lot of kitsunes when I was 4. Anyway, he walked into the school and found himself in a trap... A trap of fan girls...

Cream:Oh no!! We have to rescue him!!

He run to the cafeteria, as the girls ran after him... I ran to the cafeteria and yank him under a table.

?????:Hey...

Cream:Shhhh.... They'll hear you...

The girls stopped for a moment and goes to another direction.

Cream:Phew...

?????:What was that about?

Cream:Those are known as the killer girls... They hunt new guys for their boyfriend...

?????:Yikes...

Cream:By the way, I'm Cream... Cream the Rabbit....

?????:Tails...

Cream:Nice to meet you Tails...

Tails:Whatever...