t w o

Friend. That's what she called me. I felt happy.

“Arent you going to intoduce yourself?” the blonde boy asks, munching on his biscuit. “I’m Niall, by the way, the coolest Irish on the block.”

Irish? He means he belongs to Ireland? “I’m Emerald. Do you come from Ireland?” I ask him.

“Well, actually I came from my mother’s va-” he spoke but got slapped by the curly haired boy, “Dont say the v word, it annoys me.” Curly glared.

“Yes. Yes I come from Ireland. Geez,” Niall grumped, crossing his arms. I nodded and it felt a bit too awkward for me since no one dared to talk.

“Okay...” Belle broke the ice, “Let’s play something... Since it’s 2014, and WWIII happened...”

“Hmm... Seven minutes in heaven?” Louis suggested, Belle raised her brow, “Where’s your closet, dumbass?”

“Under the chairs, let's just add these blankets to close it!” Louis spoke, grabbing a blanket. We took our blankets and covered it shut.

Atleast we’re having fun?

“I think I have a plastic bottle here.” Black hair tells and grabs a water bottle and spinned it.

“Yeah! Me and...” He excites, wait, aren't there five boys and two girls?

“Niall?!”

“ugh.”

“ooooooooh!” Belle excites.

After alot of boyxboy things, I spinned the bottle and it landed on Harry, yeah I know his name now. “eh.. okay.” he shrugs and got inside.

He went in and I followed, it was dark inside and Harry seemed to smirk and Niall had propped a flashlight to see if we actually kissed. Ugh. I felt lips meet mine. I blushed, actually Harry, now, is my first kiss.

When we both went out, everyone was cheering except Belle wasn't there. I looked around and it was official, she went out the cabin.

“What happened to Belle?” I ask Louis, he answered; “She said something that she was getting sick and she went to the bathroom.”

I nod at him and got inside the girls room. “Belle?” I ask, “Go away! I don't need you.” she yelled.

Is she je— oh my god, I made her jealous.

“Im so sorry, do you like him?” I ask her outside her stall, “Why do you care? You’re his first kiss. And I wanted to be his first kiss.”

Belle’s POV

As soon as the bottle landed on Harry, I felt my heart broke. I like him, not as just a friend. “Lou, I think I-I'm getting sick, I’ll be at the bathroom.” I tell him as tears were spilling out.

I didn't want him to tease me so I didn't wait for his reply. I dodged away all the people.

I wanted him to be my first kiss, and his would be me. But I guess Harry liked her better.

Screw her.

I was now currently crying over a boy that I can never have.

The door flung and Emerald’s voice was heard; “Belle?”

“Go away! I don't need you.”

She seemed to get the message and she answered “I'm so sorry, do you like him?” “Why do you care? You're his first kiss. And I wanted to be his first kiss.”

“How’d you know?”

“Im his friend, duh. And that was my number one goal.”

“I-I'm sorry.”

(A/N: So? Vote / Comment / Fan? x)