6.'Swara's Fear'

Hi Guys...!!!
I'm back with next update...I was not gonna post but one of reader request me too much...so here I'm posting on KhatijaJawed demand...!!!
...Enjoy dear...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Swara's pain and she gets job in Sanskaar's company...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...SHE IS MINE...

...Swara's Fear...

It was good bright sunny day...Mouni Krystal and Swara were ready to go to their work places...trio left the apartment and moves towards their respective destinations...

William Industries

Sanskaar's Outfit

Today Sanskaar has come early to office

Today Sanskaar has come early to office...as he wanna see his LOVE infront of his eyes...he was waiting restlessly for Swara...by looking again and again towards the Cabin door...

There were only 5 minutes left in 9:00AM and just than door open and Swara enters in office...Sanskaar see her entering from CCTV camera present in hall...he smiles seeing his LOVE...

Swara's Attire

Swara hurriedly moves towards Sanskaar's Cabin

Swara hurriedly moves towards Sanskaar's Cabin...and enter in his cabin without knock as she thinks Sanskaar will not come this much early...but becomes surprise seeing Sanskaar sitting on chair and reading some file...

Swara(stammer and scared from scolding) : I'm sorry sir...

Sanskaar who was expecting good morning greetings becomes confused from her words...

Sanskaar(smiles) : I think Miss Winter you need a check up...in morning usually people greets Good Morning to their Boss not I'm Sorry Sir...(raise his eyebrow)may I ask why you say sorry...