Suprise

The drive in Ethan's jeep wasn't long enough I was starting to get very very nervous.Ethan glanced at me and noticed that I was nervous,he playfully ruffled my hair.Ethan:"don't worry about it you know what Graysons like it's never akward."‭‭I sighed (y/n):"I hope so." ....

15 minutes later

You and Ethan quietly walked into the house.Ethan:"Gray?where are you?" No answer. (Y/n):"maybe he's upstairs"you whispered.you both went upstairs and heard water running. You both walked into the bathroom to see Grayson sat on the edge of the bath.Grayson:"omg (y/n) what are you doing here, I'm so glad you came!!" You both smiled at each other as Grayson jumped up to hug you swinging your legs around.(y/n):"so my surprise went well then?" You said giggling. Grayson:"yes of course.wait..where are you staying.you didn't get a hotel room did you?you shouldn't waist your money." Ethan rolled his eyes at Grayson.Grayson:"what? She shouldn't"(y/n):"haha Grayson I'm fine" Grayson:"okay let me get a bath and then I'll take you and E out for pizza" Ethan:"pizza!!!!!" Me and Ethan left the room and went to eat Nutella spread in the kitchen.

Grayson prov:
(Y/n) was here and I was so exited to spend time with her. I need to tell her how I feel about her but I don't want to say it in front of Ethan incase she says she doesn't feel the same.maybe I'll speak to Ethan about him being my wing man.i jumped out of the bath and sorted my hair out and put my black addidas sweat pants on and my Stanford jumper and my back vans.
When I got down stairs (y/n) was sitting on the counter with a spoon full of Nutella in her mouth while Ethan threw marsh mellows at her they were both giggling when I walked in.(y/n) looked over her should and saw me staring at her.she put the spoon back in the jar and pointed it at me flirtatiously I licked the Nutella of the spoon and watched (y/n) eyes wonder to my mouth. Ethan started giggling.(y/n) jumped up and put the jar back. (Y/n):"come on let's go." She grabbed her bag and we left in my jeep to go to the best pizza place in LA.