Chapter 4 Late For Class

Recap:

he pulled me into a janitors closet and he shut the door and locked it...

Fin POV

I got to school today and smelt this most amazing smell, it was like strawberries, honeysuckle and roses. I followed the smell and saw the most amazing, most beautiful she-wolf in the entire school. *mate-mate-mate-mate* Frank kept repeating, *I know shut up so I can talk to her* I replied, then shut off the connection. when no one was looking I pushed her up against the wall and felt tingles I was excited and she turned around to see who I was and then she gasped, I think she was a bit surprised that I was her mate *no shit Sherlock* frank said *fuck off please* I replied "mine" I murmured into her hair "So your my mate and if I remember you correctly your name is Rose Strong" I whispered. I then had an idea so I pulled her into a janitors closet. I shut the door and locked it. I pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her.

Rose POV

He started kissing me wait a sec HE KISSED ME omg omg omg omg omg I can't believe it he actually kissed me and I kissed him back and then after a while we broke apart to gulp in air. a few minutes later that was the best kiss I ever had. I blushed and looked away but felt his finger and thumb snake around my chin and turned me to look at him and said "don't look away you are beautiful even when you blush so never look away from me again got it" "yes sir "and murmured "possessive alpha" and he said "you know you love it" and then I decided to tease him. I started grinding against him and he moaned. I smirked and start going faster. he fell to the ground with me following. I sat up and realised I was straddling him. I rocked softly against him. "shit class" I cursed out loud "fuck class, this is nice" then he flipped us over and sniffed.

Aliza POV

'where is she' I thought *I think she found her mate* alee said *we still need to find our mate* I replied

Fin POV

I sniffed. she had an arousal, I smirked knowing that I caused her this I asked "are you a virgin" "yes" she answered I put my hand near her hole and looked at her for access she nodded I pulled down her shorts and saw she had panty hoes. I smiled. My girl has stile *damn right she has let me out please* frank said *no you might be too rough and you might mark her too* I replied and pulled her panty hoes down and let my finger in her gently. she moaned. I pumped faster and faster until she was at her limit. I kept on pumping my finger. I suddenly stoped and pulled my finger out of her and inspected it. it had blood on it I licked it to taste her. I moaned. she tasted so good. I put my head near her crotch and licked her entrance. "what the hell is going on here"

Aliza POV

 I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet, but when I was out of the class I ran to another hallway and I could smell two arousals. I walked over to where I could smell them coming from, ugh the janitors closet, fin was most likely having a quickie with a slut from school, but when I smelled the scents in one was fin so I got that right, but when the other got me I was stunned it was rose's, I ripped the door off its hinges and saw fin lick my best friends crotch "what the hell is going on here" I said.