(2) Burglar!

I woke up sleeping on the windowsill, my alarm was on my bed. I looked out the window to see Flynn sleeping on the roof. I smiled and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and turned on my speakers. I heard a yell from my window and went in my bedroom to see Flynn upright, holding his chest and gasping for air. I started laughing and opened my screen to my window, I leaned out and smiled.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked putting out a pouting lip. He chuckled and turned a little red. I smirked more and went into my window fully before closing it. He went back into his window, which was on the roof. I closed my curtains and took a shower and put my wet hair in a bun. I looked at the weather. It was rainy and in the 60s. I groaned and put on a plain blue shirt, a leather jacket and pale jeans. I put on foundation and nude lipstick on. I then put on black sneakers and left the house with my bags. I got to my car and Flynn came outside.

"Hey, let me give you a ride. How do you say it? To and fro?" He said leaning on his car. I smiled. And threw my keys in my bag. I got into his red mustang and we drove off.

"How does it go from 70 degrees to 60 and rainy?!" I asked he shrugged and replied concentrating.

"It's October Luna, it should get cold."

"In Florida it was warm." I mumbled crossing my arms. He chuckled.

"Welcome to Ohio." I sighed and right there, we pulled into the school. I got out and before parting with Flynn, I looked at him.

"Flynn." He turned to me. "Use your brain. And your eyes." He knew what I meant and nodded, turning red. I smiled and shook my head. Going to my locker. I punched the locker able to open it.

"You are good at punching." I turned to see freaking Justin standing there.

"You should know." I said smirking, I started looking for my schedule. Um. It's not here.

"Looking for something?" I turned to see Justin with my schedule. I was going to ask how he got it but he apparently read my face. "In detention, when you walked to the teacher, pulled it out of your pocket. You have all the classes with me, today." I grabbed it from his hands and looked at my first period and shoved it in my bag.

"Dance?" I ask in an amused tone. "Don't get me wrong I hate dance but you? That's so bad." I said starting to laugh.

"I was okay with it at first. But then I noticed on the first day... no hotties." He snickered. I rolled my eyes smiling at him.

"Wanna skip?" I asked putting a hand on my hip. His eyes popped out.

"You skip?" He asked. I nodded, shrugging my shoulders. He stood there still, I groaned rolling my eyes and pulling him into an empty room I noticed on my mini tour here a week before I even began coming here. I pulled the blinds down. "Woah, I never even no-"

"Noticed this place? You were probably busy beating up Flynn." I said shrugging. He looked around and put his hands up innocently. I heard the bell ringing and I locked the door so no one could get in and while Justin bent down to look at something, I took his phone from his pocket and asked Siri to play music. After that we danced around when suddenly, Justin stopped and felt his pocket. His eyes bugged out.

"Shit!" I rose a brow. Does he not know? "I lost my-" I pointed to the phone on the only desk in the room. He rolled his eyes at me and did an obnoxious sigh. "And I thought you had a great taste of music." He said smirking. I laughed at him and pulled him around as we danced and giggled. Pretty soon, the bell was going to ring. We both left the room so no one could see. The bell rang and we went to the next class. Wood shop, we actually went and sense we both weren't there we had to partner up. If things couldn't get worse, Megan was there evil eying me.