Chapter Six: The 'Bad Boy'

Your POV

*timeskip to after everyone left and your all at school*

I was walking with Aphmau and Zorie, both were teasing me about how I needed to hug Aaron the 'bad boy'. I was regretting accepting the dare more and more. Aphmau suddenly squealed.

"There he is!"

I mentally groaned.

"Can you guys at least introduce me to him or something? I don't wanna go up to a stranger and hug them." Zorie's phone suddenly rings, and she answered it immediately.

"Hey! ... Mhmm... Today? ... Alright." She turned off her phone and smiled at us, slightly clutching her bandaged arm. Aphmau looked at her and sighed.

"Skipping with Gene again?"

"Yup! But only until 5th period. See you guys later!"

"Bye!" We both yell. Aph suddenly grabs my arm and walks towards a guy with black hair and dark eyes. He had scars on his face. As we get closer, something feels familiar, but I can't exactly put my finger on it.

"Hey Aaron!" Aphmau exclaims. He turns to her with a fierce look in his eyes. We then made eye contact and his glare softened.

"What do you want, shorty?" Voice seems familiar...

"Uhm, this is my friend, (Y/N)! (Y/N), this is my.... this is Aaron." He looked at me and scoffed.

"Like having you annoy me wasn't enough. I don't need two idiots in--"

"I wouldn't talk to me like that if I were you." I said darkly. I quickly run up to him and hug him, then let go and was about to run away when he grabbed my wrist (like everything cliche cuz why not). Still trying to hold up my good girl act, I try and struggle away. If you do this, the opponent will just grip tighter, which is what he did.

We make eye contact one more time before he lets go of me and I go to my next class. Oh god that was super awkward.

~
Timeskip to Lunchhhh
~

After Music, I quickly make my way to the lunch room to meet Lucinda, Katelyn, Tilly, Zorie and Aphmau. I'm the way, I brush against a person. I turn to apologise, only to see her walking away, only mumbling a cold:

"Watch it."

While her familiar long dark brown hair swaying as she walked.  I brush it off and continue walking. When I make it to the table (lunchbox in hand), Lucinda and Tilly were talking while Katelyn and Aphmau had a worried expression.

"What's up?" I ask as I sit down between them.

"Them." Katelyn points to a cafeteria window, showing the Shadow Knights and Zorie. Gene was... yelling. I couldn't hear all of it though.

"ZORIE! ....WHO...... ARM?!" She looked down and mumbled something. She walked away and into the cafeteria. She sat down next to Tilly and I swear I saw tears go down her face.

(Quick A/N: I know, I'm centering myself. But this scene is very important for something to happen to the reader, alright? Not in this chapter though. Whoops. Ok? Ok.)

Tilly immediately asked her what was wrong, only for her to shake her head. To get out of this weird situation, I excused myself, saying I left something in the music room. Katelyn nodded and I went there. Once I opened the door, I heard soft guitar playing. I just sit on a chair and think of something to do. I left my lunchbox, dang it. For a while, I was playing with my phone. Then, I heard a voice.

"Hey..." I turn off my phone.

"Hey?"

"Your (Y/N) right? The girl who weirdly hugged me earlier?"

"...uhh... Aaron?"

"Sorry, I may sound weird but... do you know anything called Dream Wars?"

"Wait what?!"

"O-Oh shoot! I mean, like... the game?"

"...this is really random..."

"Sorry. I just... your really familiar... somehow."

I sigh and shake my head despite the fact that he can't see it.

"Same. But yes, Aaron, I do play this so called game."

"...Really?! No wonder you--"

"I'll be taking my leave now. Despite your presence, nothing really rings a bell to who you are. See ya around, weirdo." I walk out of the music room and the bell rings. I hear a groan as I do. As I go to my next class, I sit next to Tilly. She looks at me and smiles.

"Do you know what happened earlier?"

"No?"

"Ah, I see."
Class starts and I start falling into my own wonderland.
----------- (too lazy to finish this line)

Word count: 757

WoAh I'm BaCk!

So.. if you read my Gene x Reader, you would know I changed my display name to 4qua... cuz it looks like Aqua. Heh, I don't know. See y'all later, BAI!
                                           -Aqua