It Isn't Over

Dear Mitch,
                      I'm sorry I could not make the trip to Florida and I'm sorry that I had to do this to you but I hope you get my letter.
                      I love you Mitch and that's why I left I was afraid that you wouldn't love me back. I left for your own good you need a better person than me. I wish I could see your face one last time.
                     You can't trust me anymore and I am very sorry.

                                               Sincerely,
                                                Lachlan.

*Mitch reads letter and breaks down crying*

Jerome. "Mitch what's up."

Mitch. "Lachlan left me."

Jerome. "Hey it's okay, I'm sure you will find somebody else."

Mitch. "Like who."

Jerome. "ME."

Mitch is stunned by what he has heard from Jerome. Jerome grabs Mitch and pulls him close. Mitch doesn't fight Jerome and he sits there in Jerome's arm's.

That night Mitch was alone, but Jerome went into Mitch's room. Mitch is awaken and grabs his bow that he keeps by his bed.

Jerome is standing in the door way with his arms up afraid he is going to get hit so he says "Mitch don't shoot!"
Mitch lowered his bow and says "Jerome whats wrong." Jerome says " I  wanted to see you and I am really in love with you." Jerome goes to Mitch's bed and lays down with him and he kisses Mitch.

==========================#=====

Alright hate me I don't care I left a cliff hanger for ya'll later bye next part in a couple of days.