What How? Part 1

Mitch and Jerome are in the room. Mitch decides to stay awake and think about what had happened.

Jerome and Mitch are awakened by a knock on the door. They get up and go see who it is and when they open the door Vikk was standing there crying.

Mitch ask him whats wrong, Vikk says, " Lachlan died! I loved him." Mitch starts to cry and Jerome grabs him and says, " Its okay, Its okay." Jerome takes Mitch upstairs and goes back downstairs for Vikk, but Vikk was gone. Jerome goes back upstairs and sees Mitch still crying on the bed.

Jerome pulls Mitch to him and says, " I'm going to make you feel better." So Jerome takes Mitch's clothes off and lays him down. Mitch says, " What are you doing." Jerome kisses him and says making you feel better. Mitch says okay and lets Jerome continue to do what he was doing.
     Jerome goes down to Mitch's dick and starts to suck on his tip and Mitch starts to moan. Jerome takes him whole and starts to bob his head up and down really fast and then puts his fingers in his mouth and gets them all lubed up and then sticks them in his asshole.
Mitch is withering under Jerome. Jerome takes his fingers out and grabs a bottle of lube that was sitting on Mitch's dresser. He lubes up his dick and sticks his dick in Mitch. Mitch is moaning and screaming. Jerome is enjoying himself as he sees his best friend wither underneath him.....

------------------**------------**-------------**----:)

Another cliffhanger and yes there will be a second part. See ya later.