Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping.

Thank you so much for checking out my Story 'Unknown Theory'. I promise you won't regret it. Make sure to watch the video above for a special moment that will happen in this chapter. It's not really alike as to how I describe it, but it's as close as I could get, especially with the actress that looks like Jazmyn.

A few things we have to discuss before starting this story. 

• It WILL have intense violent scenes.

• There will be sexual scenes.

• Things will happen in this story that will most likely be considered 'fake or cannot happen' That's why this story is labeled as 'Fantasy'

This story will use picture, videos, and GIF from The Vampire Diaries (TVD) and The Originals (TO). The copy right for those does go to the rightful owner. But everything else is MINE. MY IDEA, MY CHARACTERS, MY VISION, ALL MINE. DO NOT COPY. Even if you get an idea or copy the plot from me CREDIT ME.

That's all <3

2017 COPYRIGHT ALLIYAH.C

Now let's get on with the story

"Onions are actually really good." Travis said taking a huge bite out of it. There were moments like this where I'll be so happy that Travis wasn't right beside me. Right now he was just on the other side of the screen, face timing me.

"You're disgusting!" He rolled his eyes taking another huge bite then blowing his breath onto the screen making it fog up. "How can you eat that stuff without getting all watery?" I asked really wanting to know how it's possible. "I don't know," he said really low thinking to himself. "Maybe because if I'm eating it instead of cutting it the smell can't escape, because I'm eating it really fast." He said very proud as if he just solved the world's hardest math problem. "That makes no sense." I said looking back down at my phone. "Come on Jazz, give it a thought. It makes sense right?" "Yeah, ok sure."

I heard a very low engine pull onto my driveway.

"Travis I gotta go, my mom's back." I said getting off the bed looking out the window.

The car that pulled onto my driveway was not my mom, wasn't even her car. The car was a dark van with tinted windows. Did they have the wrong house? Whoever was in that car they must've seen me, because they honked their horn at me. I jumped and backed away from the window.

"Hey Travis, I have to tell you something."

I ran back to my bed looking at the screen of my laptop. He wasn't there. I might've been so distracted by the car that he hung up. I quickly picked up my phone dialing my mother's number. I waited and waited for the ringing to stop, it never did. It only stops for me to receive a voicemail. I hung up and peeked out my curtains again, the car was still there, in the same spot. I hurried downstairs to double check making sure I locked all doors. As I was about to lock the front door, I got a message. The number was unknown and I never seen the number ever in my life. I unlocked my phone to see more of the message. It said: "There's a car outside your house, get in there. We don't have much time."

I stared at the text for I don't know how long. What is this? Things like this doesn't happen, it had to be a prank. Travis, Brittney, Tiana. They're probably trying to get back at me for making them think it was Clown Day at school. Then reality came back to me. How would they know there's a car outside my house 2:34 in the morning. I peeked out the front door window the car was still there. I decided to block the number turn off all the house lights. I tiptoed quietly back into my room, I quickly peeked out the window and the car blared its horn at me. I quickly ran away from the window falling onto my bed. My phone beeped and it was another unknown number.