Chapter 2 - Uncanny.

I woke up from the sun blazing onto my face, wrists felt numb and I couldn't stretch my legs. I must fell asleep from all the crying. I sat myself up and peek over the back seats. I couldn't really tell where we were. The sun was out but all the trees made it say otherwise. I tried my best not to cry out of pain, I was hungry and it took all the self pride that I had to not pee on myself. But I couldn't help myself I started crying mumbling words, hopes to that they will hear me.

"Oh GODLY." Jackson said shouting with a puff before turning the music on to full blast.

I started mumbling even louder hoping it'll sound out the radio.

"Hey girl, could you please shut it. We're almost there."

"Where's there?" I said mumbling through the tape as if they could understand me.

"Just do it." Alex said in a begging tone.

That was the last thing I heard before Jackson made a big stop knocking me to the doors passing out.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING HER IN LIKE THIS?!"

"You didn't tell how or what condition, all you said was alive."

"AND YOU FUCKING THOUGHT KIDNAPPING HER, WITH NO FOOD AND WATER FOR A DAY WAS ALIVE!?"

"Dude chill, she's here that's all that matters."

"CHILL MY ASS! IF SHE DIES ITS MY FAULT!"

"WHAT MADE YOU EVEN THINK KIDNAPPING WAS A GREAT IDEA?!"

"I always wanted to kidnap someone without getting arrested for it.

I wasn't still passed out, but I couldn't see a thing. Everything was so dark and black I couldn't even see my fingers in front of me. But I could hear everything, sounds like this person isn't happy. There was a very long break, this wasn't even my argument and I could feel the tension. A few seconds later I hear a loud crack, along with hard fistful punches.

"JAY GET OFF HIM MAN!" Alex said.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME! I'M NOT ABOUT TO GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THIS DUMBASS!" Then again went another loud punch with a cry in pain.

"Jay! Get off of him!" Someone said.

There were noises of people grunting, moaning, and yelling. Followed by another long silence break.

"Where's the girl?" A high pixie like voice said.

"In there."

"You get her and bring her to the headboard. Alex and Jackson, follow me." The pixie voice said.

Soon after that was said a loud bang entered the room along with a very bright light making me almost go blind. I covered my eyes squinting while taking very heavy deep breaths.