Prologue

Hey there everyone!

As you all know this is my first ever story! Im not used to write stories but it interest me thats why I tried it! Well its not bad after all.

I repeat this is my first ever story so Im hoping that no one will plagarize my work or claim it as his/her own work except me! Only me!

I do apologize in advance if you will encounter such errors including in spellings, grammars, capitalizations and etc. I hope you'll understand that Im not perfect!

Well Ill end this drama!

I hope you'll enjoy my story! :)

XOXO

_ _ _ _ _

You & Me, Againsts my Brothers!

Its nice growing up with such lovable, caring and over-protective brothers.

A little scratch will make them worried! A lot!

When you cried they are always there to comfort you.

They will spoil you, give you anything you wanted.

And supports you in every part of your life.

But what If your too old to be treated like a baby. Old enough to handle yourself. And old enough to........

Love?

How can you move the way you wanted and make a decision for yourself if they are always at your side manipulating and making desicions for you. And treating you like a baby that doesnt even trust you? And always against about your relationship with the one you love?

Would you still stay being brothers-girl. Or teach yourself to be independent and fight for what you want for yourself?

Is it going to be......

YOU AND ME AGAINST MY BROTHERS.