The Interview

~{Kevin Laurel}~

I will vist my Aphmau and take her to the nether, Cause that's where I live...-_-. Anyways, The queen of hyperdeath;Irene is still in her office, STUCK!. While Ma'am Evie is hypnotized, (insert evil laugh here).

"Kevin"

"Aphmau"

"How did you come here?Your not aloud here anymore, Now. Get Out!" Aphmau shouted.

"Don't you miss me, Aphmoo?" Her face was all red blushing..

  ~{Aphmau Athena Pheonix}~

"Don't you miss me, Aphmoo?" I was all red because of anger.

"Shut UP!I WiSh YoU aNd KiM gO tO HELL"I Mumbled (Faked) I wish That bish Heard that!

"Puh-lease me and Kim DO live in the nether"The nether and Hell aren't disame, The nether Has ghasts and pigmen and lava, hell has lava only.

" Then go back"I change to my Angelic Form.

I made a circle portal with my big staff/wand then pushed Kevin to it.

I went to Mom's office. I saw her taped to her chair. I grab the sissors and cut it, Then we had a conversation. I was legit.

"Mom, I going for an interview to the school I saw"

"Where is that?"

"At Pheonix Drop"

"Alright, Remember if you felt Dark Aura, Call me" I gave her a thumbs up.

{At Pheonix drop At Le Officeu}

"Hellu, What's your name?"

"Mai Name is Aphmau,.." .

"Aphmau?"

"Aphmau Athena Pheonix, Madam?Ma'am?Mis--"

"It's Miss Firefist"

"Oh, ok. So questions you ask?"

"Number One, What's Tge number and Names of parents. Two, Age. Three, Species. And lastly What kindom are you from?" Gawd

"My Mother's name is, Irene Pheonix, Number is 099990******, Im 17 years, And Im a godness counts as a human, And Im from Scaleswood"

"Your Father's and what kind of godness"

"I dont know him, and im the godness of wisdom dedicated from my Name"

"Ok, Interview is done. Your in, back to School at Tommorow at 1:30"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So that was long butt iz it guudeu?Comment now is in NOWWWW

~Ish_Mitchi

340 words (So Swaggylicious)