Part 11: I'll Wait For You, Always

Here is part 11.

This story will have Alren, Laurmani, Laurinan, and Camren.

Warning: Sexual content in the flashback.

Enjoy you guys.

-

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since Camila kissed Lauren. The other girl was spending more time with her family, remembering her time with them. She was sleeping in her old room, alone.

Camila didn't want to be a singer. Being in the spotlight for Lauren kidnapped, how could any of them ever go back to that?

No, Camila starter writing songs. She had so much pent up emotion she needed to release. She also started seeing someone to help her with her thoughts and her emotions.

She was getting her head in line, and could see how much better Lauren was. The other girl still flinched  when she heard a bang. She still apologized when she thought she did something wrong. She still panicked when she was in a room alone with a male, family or not.

Lauren also felt like she could ask for things, for more food without fear of being hit. She still had some relapses that came from herself punishments.

Camila and Lauren hadn't talked about their kiss. Camila kept her word and hadn't pressured Lauren into anything. She'd give the other girl a smile and a hug if they passed by each other. They'd sit in their room and Camila would listen as Lauren talked about what she did that day and how it made her feel. And Camila would in turn tell Lauren about her day.

Things were looking up.

Who Are You Today? ('Cause I Am Not the Same)

There was a huge crash sound, scaring Ally. She shot up and ran to the kitchen, to see Lauren staring at the broken plate on the ground. The green eyed girl looked up with tears in her eyes.

"I-I, I don't, I didn't mean," Lauren stumbled, shaking her head. Her tears started to fall from her face.

Ally looked up at Lauren, to see her devastated face. Ally took a step towards Lauren. "It's okay Lo, accidents happen."

"I-I, no," Lauren muttered, before dropping to the ground, picking up the broken pieces with her bare hands.

Ally rushed and grabbed Lauren's wrists. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"I deserve it," Lauren muttered, gripping the piece of broken plate.

Ally held Lauren's wrists with one hand and used the other one to take the plate away. "No, it was an accident. You didn't do it on purpose. Why don't you go sit down? I'll clean this out."

"I-I have, I have to, have to help you," Lauren whispered, her eyes glazed over.

"Lauren, you are not there. You are with me. You are home."

"Home," Lauren whispered, "I'm home."

She dropped the piece of broken plate and broke down. She cried into Ally.

The shorter girl ran her hand through the crying girl's hair, while they sat on the ground.

"Sh, it's okay. I'm here. You did nothing wrong. You are okay."

Lauren pressed her face against Ally's shirt, as she gripped hard.

The front door opened and Camila walked in. She saw the crying girl and looked like she wanted to sooth her.

Camila's eyes shifted from Ally to Lauren, and back to Ally, before nodding. You've got this, Camila mouthed, before walked away.

Ally turned her attention to Lauren, and started to rock them, trying to sooth her.