Day 3 pt.1

Y/n p.o.v

Everyone told me not to go to school the next day cause I got a bone through the hand but I was going anyway. I put my outfit on.

Your outfit:

(you can change the colors)

I walk out to my garage and decide to ride my bike. I arrive at school and every one admires my bike. I just walk inside and walk to art class. "Hey mr.Ink" I say as I see mr.Ink. "Hey y/n. Wait didn't we tell you to stay home." He says. "Yep but I ain't missing my 3rd day" I say. "Y/n you shouldn't have come today" he says. "I'm fine" I say. "Ok if ya say so" he says. I sit down as the class walks in. "Ok today I want you to draw a lake" mr. Ink says.

Your picture:

I finish drawing

I finish drawing. Mr. Ink checks all the papers and then comes to me. "Omg y/n this is beautiful. Can I keep it?" he says. "Thanks and sure" I say. "Thank you" he says. "Welcome" I say.

Time skip to after art

I was walking to p.e. I started to hear whispers. I just ignore them. I enter p.e. I see coach error. "Hey coach" I say. "WhY dId YoU cOmE tO sChOoL tOdAy" he asks. "Cause a little bruise won't bother me" I say. "A lItTlE bRuIsE! yOu GoT a BoNe ThRoUgH yOuR hAnD!" he yells as everyone comes in the gym. "Not the worst I have had" I say as everyone stares at me in shock. "WhAt CoUlD bE wOrSt ThAn ThAt" he asks pointing at the hole in my hand. "Demons" I mumble were only he can hear and sit down. "Ok ToDaY wE wIlL bE sWoRd FiGhTiNg PiCk WhO yOu WaNt To BaTtLe" he says. I brighten up. Everyone got a partner quickly. I see that the only kid left was...

(Cliffhanger any way who should the one you haft to fight be. I vote for my on au forge)