My Own Thing

Marinette POV

I was walking to my new ballet school. Then I went to my class when I walked in there wasn't really that many people.  So I set my bag down in the corner and went to another corner after I took off my sweats. Then I was in my dancer clothes. I was alone since I didn't know anyone. There was this blonde guy with emerald green eyes looking at me. I then noticed he was staring I then tried to look away but I couldn't his eyes. Then out the corner of my eye I saw a blonde girl with blue eyes glaring me. Then a boy and girl sitting next to the blonde hair boy smirking. Then the teacher I think came in i was stretching  this whole time if you didn't know. We all stood up and she looked young she had red hair with black tips and a red outfit  on.

Tikki: you must be the new girl plz introduce yourself

Marinette: I'm Marinette I'm 17 I can do all type of dance and at my old school my nick name was Princess

Chloe: yeah right you're to ugly

Tikki: Chloe plz be quiet why did they call you princess may I ask

Marinette: because they  said i was as graceful as a princess

Tikki: very well today is a free day so on with it

Then I put my headphones on and played my dancing song.

I started doing a mixture of ballet and break dance/hip hop. I did turns then did turns on my hands . Doing other ballet moves and break dancing. When I was done the whole class looked at me amazed. Chloe was just glaring.

Tikki: what was that

Marinette:  i was doing my own thing

Tikki: you were supposed to do ballet things

Marinette: there was ballet in it

Tikki: I don't care

Marinette: well sorry won't do it again

Tikki: good

Then I started doing normal old ballet the rest of class. I even did dance of the sugar plum princess. Everyone was amazed again . It was end of  class now. Then the blonde hair guy came up to me.

Blonde guy: I'm Adrien

Marinette: nice to meet you

Adrien: what you did was amazing and you really are as graceful as a princess maybe I should call you princess

Marinette: maybe

Adrien: well see you later .... Princess (winks)

Marinette: (giggles) later

Then everyone was leaving I was about to when the teacher called me back. Oh no am I  going to get kicked out of school on my first day.