Vernon

Hey ^^ Hope you all enjoy my first story on Wattpad ♥

-----------------------------------------------------

Today is a cold Winter Day .You went out to go a little shopping. After your shopping you decide to go in your favorite Cafe' to drink a hot chocolate , because it's freezing cold outside. You order your hot chocolate by the handsome waiter who always try to flirt with you .

As you look out of the window of the Cafe'you saw that it begann to snow . You must look a long time out of the window , because you dont regronized until now that a young man stand at you table and try to ask you something. You were so paralyzed that you really dont regronized that someone came to you . Ahm...Excuse me , but is it fine to you if I sit by you ? He ask . S-sure , I am sorry I dont noticed you right away . You answered.

He sit across from you with his Espresso.You drink a little bit of your hot chocolate and look than toward the young man . He was now the one who looked out of the window , he look than to you and began to laugh a little bit. Is everything all right? you ask him Yeah , he giggle You have there a little bit chocolate , i found it kinda cute , this is why i laught , im sorry . He answerd you now. What ? Shit , how embrassing .Y/N stay cool , dont make it worse...Oh , you clean it thanks , i may have not notice it , till i am home you laught a little bit .

So ,by the way i'm Vernon . He said . Nice to meet you Vernon , I'm Y/N . You both talk the whole time , you think that Vernon is really friendly and you enjoy the time with him. The drinks from both of you are already empty. You don't noticed that it starts to storms . Everything outsite was snow withe. Should I bring the beautiful Lady home ? You look up , towards the flirty waiter. Does he mean you ? No thanks , but she have me beside her. Anyways , can we please pay? Vernon answered . Wait what? I must misunderstood something .

You want to take out your money to pay , but the waiter is all ready away and Vernon stay ready to go out. Are you Ready to go Y/N ? Vernon ask you. Yeah , but i must first pay for my hot chocolate

I already paid for both of us , now come before the storm become to heavy. He said . You wanted to protest but he take you by the hand and goes out with you.

I own you something , you know ? You said .

Sounds good , what do you think about , we go to me and watch togther some movies. My House is not far away from here and I think till we are at the half way yours it would storms to heavy . Beside you said you own me something.

Okay why not , it sounds like fun^^ You said .

Of course it was not the last time you both spend togther.

----------------------------------------------

So this was my first OS , i hope you liked it , even if I am not that happy with it . But it is a start ;D