🌲🌲🌲. Deija Vu

✎   Read and learn #1:        ●   Deija Vu

noun

           A feeling of having already experienced the present situation    ● 

[No-ones' P.O.V]

    After the whole family reunion, It was finally time to leave the bus station and head towards the ol' Mystery Shack.

    Even though the Mystery Shack belongs to Soos now, Stanly & Stanford usually go and visit for what Stanly calls "Buisness", even though he just visits because he misses his old house, but Stanly would never admit something as simple and embarrising as that.

     "C'mon kids", Stanford said with a smile as he tilted his head to the side, pointing at the car, "Your carrrige awaits!"

          Mable Laughed while Dipper just snorted, trying not to laugh, but his sister is so care-free, that she laughs at everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

    [Dipper P.O.V]

   As Great-Uncle-Stanly grabbed our luggage, I had to help him carry Mable's bags, since as I said before, she literally packed her whole side of the room. "Hey Mable", I said as I tried pointing to Waddles, chewing on her shoelace, "Looks like we almost forgot Waddles"

    Mable looked down and smiled brightly, "Silly Dip-Stick", She said as if she were trying to make a fool out of me, "He wasn't forgotten, We just didn't see him. He was behind me this whole time"

    Liar. I rolled my eyes and sighed, Closing the trunk of the car and opening the car door, "Lets' go, Mable".

   Mable smiled as she held Waddles, placing him into the car, and then followed by her. . . then me.

 "Y'know Dipper", Stanford began saying, "You should really take a look at my new lab"

   "I'd love to check it out, Great-Uncle-Ford", I said nicely, accepting the offer.

"Now then, Stanly said as he grabbed the keys from his pocket, "Let's get this show on the road!"

  With that, Stanly turned on the car and placed the joy-stick in reverse and began driving as soon as we got out of the parking lot. With that, He put the joy-stick to number 1, since he stopped completly, then he placed it in number 2, Since he began driving.

         "Well", Stanly began, "What did you guys do to convince your parents on letting you come visit us?"

      "We got straight A's", Mable responded bluntly

"Yeah, 'Cause I helped you", I said bluntly, as I rolled my eyes facing towards the window, Seeing the sight of Mable sticking her tounge out at me. So I did the same.

 As soon as I slumped on the window, I looked up at the trees. They seemed so. . . Familiar. As soon as I payed my attention towards the suroundings- I saw something even more familiar.

   "Bill Cipher's. . . Statue?", I whispered.

"What?!", Mable yelled in my ear, "Stop whispering! It creeps me out!"

"THEN STOP YELLING IN MY EAR- UGH", I yelled back.

Mable seemed suprised that I yelled back at her, witch made her wear a sad expression

"M-Mable...I didn't mean to-"

"Whatever", She replied awkwardly.

  As soon as we passed by Bills' statue, I frowned. "Darn.  missed it", I said to myself. . .

[Bills' P.O.V]

    The dreamon slowly woke up, Blinking once or twice.

  "My head hurts", I say as I rub my head, Jumping back to reality, "Human pain sure is somethin"

    My legs were still a little numb, so as I got up, I held onto the rock that I hit my head on, and used it to stabalize myself as I got up, slowly. "Wish I still had my old body".

       "Now, Now, Bill", Zeus stated, "Do you really want to make this deal official?"

"Enough talk and shake my damned hand already", Bill answered with a demanding tone

"You will be able to keep your dreamon possesions but-"

"Blah blah blah" the 1 eyed freak mouthed, "Let's get this over with"

Zeus angered his expression and sighed, Shaking Bills' hand as a blue fire got caught in flames with the impact, leading to Bills' vision to go white and lead to where he is now

 "Oh yeah!", Bill remembered his conversation with Zeus as he looked at his hands, making his fingers into a snap gesture, "Can I still. . .?"

    With that, Bill snapped his fingers and in an instant, he was already teleporting to his hearts' content, "Now this will be fun. . .!"

[A/N; Sorry this chapter is kind of short. I don't have alot of time today, but I tried O^O]