Newspaper

Sunday 16th July

Sienna Beckett, wanted sorceress who's worth is estimated to be around 10,000 gold, has gone missing with Elijah Dovakin, Aveline Walkers and Beatrix (last name unknown). The brother of Aveline Walker's, Samuel, has informed the kingdom of his sisters suicide. The royal family are devastated to lose Aveline. Her funeral shall be held on the 19th of July.

In other news, Sienna was found in the cave behind a waterfall with Elijah, Beatrix, Aveline and another girl identified as Nick. They were caught fleeeing the scene. A short while after Sienna and Elijah were found in the bar, Sienna carrying Elijah away. The pair were caught by the guards but escaped the scene once again.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of Sienna, Elijah, Beatrix or any other magic-users, please report them to the guards quarters now.

Monday 17th July

Ex-Royal guard, Jacob, has quit his job as a royal guard. He has said the pressure from his father was too much. With the help of Samuel, Jacob finally built up the courage to leave.

Friday 21st July

Queen Maria Walkers has been murdered. She was found dead a few days ago in her bedroom. Samuel Walkers shall inherit the throne when he comes of twenty one years old. He is devastated at his mothers death. The murderer is being hunted as of now.

Tuesday 25th July

Sienna and all the others were caught at the barn last week, although the arrest has not been made. They somehow escaped and fled somewhere. Prince Samuel Walkers has been holding the search off for now.

Thursday 27th July

Daerok has been turned in by Quandarius Gooch. He has received a 50,000 gold reward for turning the villain in.

Sunday 6th July

(Late but I don't care)

Samuel walkers is king of Rekon and has freed all magic-users of hiding.

Tuesday 31st October

There have been 3 women claiming a male sex demon raped them, many of the civilians we have asked of their opinions have said that they just want attention, publicity and possibly even money. The king is deciding wether or not to investigate.