Three

Tia POV
Finally, I've reached home. I was super exhausted. I was really hungry and tired.  I had no energy to cook anything.

I decided to ask Vastav for help. He was grumpy though, but he would be willing to help someone in need I thought.

I stood near his door. It was locked. I could hear gun shots and yelling from with. I knew it he was playing some kind war themed video game.

He quickly opened the door. His face told he was irritated by my knocking. Maybe he was halfway through the game."Ahem" he said to pull me out of my chainbif thoughts.

" Hey, I'm really sorry to bother you and ruin your game" I said. His frown loosened a bit into a tight smile. "I'm really hungry and tired. Do you have something to eat in kitchen?" I asked him.

" Yes there is some leftovers. Spaghetti and raunch sauce and tomato marinara sauce. I can microwave it if you want as you said you are tired and hungry" he said in his classic emotionless voice. I nodded my head in response.

He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled 3 boxes out if it. He microwaved all of them until it was warm. " Help yourself. And keep it back in the fridge if anything is left. And please wash the dishes you used" he said as he headed straight to his room, roughly closing his door.

I took a plate and served myself some spaghetti and the two sauces. I was wolfing  it down as I was really hungry. Once I was done there was nothing left. I washed the boxes and dishes I'd used.
I went to bed.
It was around 3am, when I heard a noise. A strange scary noise that sounded otherworldly,cruel,cold and scary. I woke up and sat down on my bed, my whole body drenched in cold sweat and my mind experiencing terror.