Kang

Daniel POV

She have a night shift today? I can met her then.

Wish the best and hoping that she will not being afraid of me.

She get out of the car and went inside with her bags, seems like there was the cafe uniform insides, how long will she be working? The next day?

Is this cafe 24 hours?

Whatever, as long as she met me and i'm okay with it.

I went inside and take a seat, she was in front of the counter but then came and take my order.

"What would you like to order sir?" She asked me as i put my head down, not facing her.

"Some frappe and tiramisu cake please," i answered back.

"You wanted me to write down your name on the cup or not?" She said.

"Name is Kang Daniel," i said looking at her now a shocked expression plastered on her face.

"Oh-oh- okay then," she walked away.

I can sense sadness and scared through her voice.

She was so scared at me.

After some minutes#####

She was done in and she called my name. I got up and get my cup of frappe and tiramisu cake.

"Are you sick, sir?" She asked because i did not even take my mask off to talk.

"Ah.......no i was just camouflage- ing"

"You can sit," she said.

"Ah!! Its okay!! I just wanna go home right now, you know because og working and all," i said.

"Oh......okay then, Enjoy your food, Sir!!!" She said.

I walked out of the cafe and went into the woods because my house was in there.

I live my life as a werwolf who hurts his own lover.

What a great life isn't it?

I was eating the food alone when i sense something like a throbbing pain in my head. I closed my eyes for a second and opened it back as i realised who's pain i was feeling.

It was hyemin's pains.

She was hurting right now. I dont know what was it but i certain that she was really hurting right now.

Stressed?

No.

I cant even detected what kind of pain is it, what was happening?

MEANWHILE

Hyemin POV

ouch!! My head!!!

I suddenly felt that my head was really hurt and i dont know why.

I can see flashbacks of my memories in my head right now.

And Daniel.

Does this means that he was back?

Was he right here? In my town? Where is he right now? Why would he came here?

No.....

Is he gonna ruined my life again?

If he did,i will not afraid to take an action. He was a monster. Not all werewolves are good and some of it was bad and evil just like daniel.

I hate him.

The pain slowly goes away and my flashbacks stop. What was the meaning of it?

Time skip!!!

I was at the grocery store to buy some foods supplies cause there was only like fast food things on my counter and my daughter cant eat those yet so, we are gonna but some new ingredients!!

I took some spinach, sweet potato, cabbage, carrots, dragonfruits, honeydew, bananas and some blueberries.

Oh! Some laundry too, the softener was almost finish.

Okay, now lets go and-

I tripped on someone else feet.

"Oh no! I'm sorry i did not mean it!" The person helps me.

"Its okay-" while fixing my clothes i was looking up and guess who it was?

Daniel.

"Hey, long time no see," he smiled awkwardly at me.

Instead of returning the smile for him, i tried to ran off with my things but he caught my hands.

"we needed to talk, please?" He pleaded.

"No! Leave me alone!!" I shouted but then he cupped my mouth.....

To be continued......