Falling in Love isnt Easy (based after last sacrifice)

After the ceromony i went back to my room. Dimitri followed. Man, i love him. Its crazy how much i love him, my love for him keeps growing more and more by the day. I am afraid that my heart will explode sooner or later. But its worth it. I was just about to get into the shower when Dimitri grabbed me by the waist.

He pulled me into a kiss. It was sweet but it kept getting heavier and hungrier. Then he picked me up and took me to the bed. He kept mumbling my name in russian.

"Roza, Roza, Roza..."

Soon i was lying on the bed naked with Dimitri. Things were getting hot and heavy. Then, suddenly i was in Lissa's head.

What the hell. The bond was gone, what is happening, is this real. Then i pulled myself out. Dimitri was standing there worried about me. I quickly got my clothes on and Dimitri didnt quistion it, he followed. We left and i was headed to Lissa's room.

Dimitri asked "What happened"

"Lissa, i dont know what happened." i was very worried, basically running to her room. Thats when it happened. I was in her head. Again.

I felt Dimtri lift me into my arms but he kept walking. Then i payed attention to the situation. Lissa. In a room with 5 Strigoi and Christian and the guardiens fighting them off. I immedietly went back into my own head and ran as fast as i possibly could. Dimitri followed, but faster. We arrived to the room and observed the situation. 3 Strigoi lie dead on the floor. Christian barely awake on the coach, and Lissa standing there surprised. While the other guardiens were fighting off the last 2. I Immediately jumped in and helped with the other one, Dimitri helped. Right when Dimitri aimed the stake at his heart i screamed no.

He instintly understood why and we heald the Strigoi down together.

"How did you get here" i yelled

"i wont-"

"How did you get here" I yelled even louder. As i scratced him with the stake. He screamed in pain.

"We broke the wards and crawled through tunnels that humans made for us."

Right after he answered i put my stake through his heart, he screamed in pain. As soon as he stopped screaming i pulled the steak out of his heart.

Christian looked better, but he was sleeping in Lissa's lap. He was exhausted using so much of his magic. Lissa was stroking his hair. Her eyes filled with fear.Lissa got up without waking Christian and jumped into my arms, sobbing.

Lissa had a lot of darkness in her and i took some out. She instintly calmed down. After a couple of minutes she talked.

'I just came back to my room and found the 5 strigoi in here. I screamed and the guardians came to my side immidiatly. They fought them off and then i got a strange feeling. I went into your head-"

"Did you see anything- say inapropriate?" I asked nervously since me and Dimitri were together.

She was standing there witha smirk on her face. Dimitri looked embaressed.

"Shit. "

"What? i thought you would be happy the bond is back." she asked concerned.

"I am but now int both ways."

"I know now i could go into your head." She was so excited.

"I know, thats the thing, now i know how you felt when i could go into your head."

"I could get back at you for all the times you went into my head."

Great. This should be fun. I guess since i died again the bond came back, but stronger.So that means that Lissa could go into my head and read my thought all the time. This should be fun.

"I have to go now, guardien business.'

"Okay bye." she said ad gave me a hug.

Me and Dimitri left, we went to our room.

"Want to pick up were we left off?' I asked him remembering what we were doing before Lissa got into trouble.

He thought about it for a second then kissed me and picked me up.We went towards the bed and the kiss kept getting deeper and deeper.Our clothes were off in record time and while i was kissing him i was rembering the bond, so i had to block it out. Dimitri slid his hand onto my hip and the other behind my neck, tangled in my hair. While he did that i moved my hand onto his chest and my other to his hair. We kept kissing and moving our hands along our bodies until he moved on top of me. He leaned forward, hips locking. God i love him. Everything he does is so perfect, and i only like to act perfect when i am around him.After we were done we lied next to eachother breathing heavily.