Chapter One

*Ding* *Ding* *ding*

"Hey Maya that's the bell for going down for school right?"

I looked at my roomie and saw that her hair is still not done and she hasn't even made her bed yet! Urgggh now I'll get it from matron too....I still find it weird that most schools hostel students don't like their matron cause ours is great...she is very fair to us her attitude is like you treat her right and that's how she'll treat you back and right now I'm gonna get in trouble coz of my newbie room mate ...this is my fourth year at Oaksley school so now I'm very excited to be a senior my room mate is a year older than me i know coz I've seen her around but she just joined us the Oaksley prisoner camp so yeah she's new kinda ...

"Yes...that's the bell for school..I'm sorry I didn't wake you up at the first wake up call I didn't know you were there bcoz first wake up call is at 5am and it was dark hahahaha but really I just found out I have a room mate when the girls told me in the bath"

"Yeah well that's OK considering you were really dead asleep when I came in hahaha you didn't even hear my bro and dad putting my stuff in"

"Really? Gosh jet-lag is awful...I'm usually very alert even in my sleep..."

"It was funny...when my bro saw you he was like hey Kellie your room mate is Maya Daniels"

Well...that's embarrassing...a guy saw me sleeping... I looked at my roomie trying to finish everything as fast as she can...so roomie's name is Kellie...hahaha...I know people introduce themselves when they meet but where I come from is a very small nation everyone knows each other so I got used to not introducing myself even now...and now to prevent myself from scrubbing floors...I opened the door and looked at corridor checking if matron is on her routine check... can't see her but there are a few juniors standing around waiting for others...aww how cute new blood...

"Hey you new kid"

The young blood looked at me with her eyes wide...
"Where's matron?"

"She's at the other side"

"At the boys dorms?"

"Y..yeah.."

"Doing routine checks or what?"

She looks more scared now...so cute...I think the kid just find out that matron does checks...

"She...matron does that?"

"Yerp she does...did u hear her shouting at the boys bout how clumsy they are?"

"Matron is shouting but don't know what she is saying"

"OK thanks...uh you have a hanky there with you?"

Kid looks at me confused and nods her head yes...

"Ok good"

I closed the door and looked at Kellie..who now has put her hair in a bun ooh big no-no to matron so she can fix her bed which is not up to matrons standards...I stood beside her leaning over to help out..

"So Kellie how come your bro knows my name?"

"Oh yeah hahahaha I was really nervous talking to you that I forgot to introduce myself...my name is Kellie Biyanki"

"Biyanki...sounds so familiar... Oh wait Peter...is he related to you?"

"He's my brother..."

"He graduated 3yrs ago...he was a great senior he help me out a lot with homework... He wants to be a technician right?"

"Yerp he's in uni now...he was about to wake you up but dad told him not to..."

"Oh he should have anyway I would've been happy to see him"