Chapter 12

Guanlin's POV

We went to the counter to rent the bike and I chose the bike that can be ride by two person. So yea, we only rent a bike for both of us.

"Seriously Guanlin? Can we rent two? Why do I have to ride a couple bike with you?" Yena whined.

"No no, you might fall later. Just ride with me," I reasoned.

Actually I know she wouldn't fall, she's really good at riding a bike. But I want ride a bike with her. So it will be more.. romantic? Well I can't call it romantic too since we're just hanging out as best friends, not dating.

"I'm really good at it! Believe me!" she said.

"I know, but you said you haven't ride it for years."

"That's why I want to ride it by myself!" she said, grabbing the bike she wanted to ride on.

"I'll pay for the couple bike," I grinned.

"Nooo!!" Yena shouted but too bad for her, I paid already.

I sat on the front seat while I waited for Yena to sit at the back but she was still standing, pouting.

"Aigoo come on! This is going to be fun!" I chuckled.

She hesitantly walked towards me and she finally sat on the back seat. When I was about to paddle, I heard someone shouted, "YAH!!"

Yena's POV

I turned around and saw Euiwoong and Hyungseob running. I looked at them, so confused on how do we meet them in this situation.

"Please.. let us.. use.. that bike," Euiwoong said, trying to breathe normally but he couldn't since he was talking between his breath.

"How do you guys found us?" I asked, giving them a suspicious look.

"What's with that look? You thought we stalk you huh?" Euiwoong looked at me.

"No, what the hell. But anyway, I happily let you guys use this bike," I frowned then smiled at them, satisfied that I didn't have to use it.

I was about to get up when Guanlin held my hand, "No, this is ours."

"Hey your girlfriend agreed to give it to us! Let us use it!" Euiwoong smirked, looking at me then Guanlin.

"What?! I'm not his girlfriend, idiot!" I snapped.

"Do you guys really want to use this couple bike? Both of you? Together?" Guanlin asked, giving them a weird look.

"Yes of course. Why not?" Hyungseob grinned.

Guanlin looked at me and I shrugged, "It's your choice, you rent the bike anyway."

"Then I will say no," Guanlin said.

"Okay then," I said.

"Hey you liar! You said you'll give it to us!" Euiwoong frowned.

"I don't care. Bye idiot!" I waved and smirked at him evilly.

"I told you I'm smart!" Euiwoong yelled as Guanlin started to paddle.

I started to paddle too as I felt the cold breeze brushed my face. It felt really great. I closed my eyes because I didn't have to pay attention at the road, I just needed to paddle.

"Aahh this is so refreshing!" I shouted.

"Wanna paddle faster?" Guanlin asked, still looking in front.

"Nope, let's just stay at this speed for a while," I said as Guanlin agreed.

But then a minute later, I felt someone tapping my right shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked to the right when my eyes widened.