Olivia Cooper

From Blade_and_Skyeden 's "The Bond" roleplay. Also tagging FinnTheDolphin, FluffyWitherTXbonnie, CameronNO, and iceyblue1022 because y'all know Liv!
Update: adding uni-winged Littlecolt LoriMandle and Chronigma

Also keep in mind I drew this↑ at about 1am so...

Name: Olivia Cooper

Nickname: Liv

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Appearance: She's relatively tall and kind of pale with long dark brown hair and dull green eyes. She usually wears a black and red T-shirt and jeans and carries around a red and blue bag.

Personality: She's sneaky and a trickster when she gets bored, but is normally an extremely kind and friendly girl, although she can get sadistic at times. She's the kind of person that will set a goal and won't stop until it's been reached. (She's also extremely sassy at times-)

Pokémon: Devious (Purrlion), Twig (Fennekin), Burn (Houndoom), Illusion (Zorua)

Back story: She grew up in Kalos and started a different type of journey compared to everyone else; she traveled the region not to battle gym leaders or become champion, but to sightsee instead. She befriended a few Pokémon along the way, but everyone tried to pressure her into battling with them. So when Professor Sequoia called her to Bellasun, she was extremely willing to go.

Other: "I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I know nothing" is one of her philosophies, which is basically saying she can keep her mouth shut about almost anything. Seriously, torture her, tickle her, but she won't give anything up if she doesn't want to