war

Hermione's POV
A little while later Ron arravies. We spent the next few months planning. Until one day harry says we need to go to Hogwarts. We were looking for something from ravenclaw. "Maybe the diadem?" Says Luna. "Diadem what diadem?" Askes harry. "The lost diadem of Rowena ravenclaw of course!" She says yet again.   After a long debate on what to do we decide to go to Hogwarts.

*time skip brought to you by doctor who number 1 start of war*

The second voldermort started attacking ,me and Bella ran to the RoR and hid. But as we his we soon become weary and uncertain. All of a sudden the wall was blown up and I could see Fred ,my first boyfriend, lying on the floor dead. Bella pulled me up and we ran. Once on the courtyard we got surrounded by the Malfoys, blacks and lestranges. No one could get to us. To our surprise no one hurt us not one. However rodulphus looked sad and hurt to be protecting his wife and her girlfriend in a war. The Malfoys where Happy for us and didnt say a thing until they had to go over to voldemorts side, luckily the rest did to and hide me and trixy brilliantly. To say I was scared was am understatement.

A/n I'm so sorry that it took so long to get out and that it is short.  I will be finishing this book soon and am going to start a lestrange story either harmony, blaise×hermione or herminny.