Getting to know

Aliyah's P.O.V.

  So after i got done talking to him I went inside and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

      Next day

     I woke up to my alarm clock beeping then I turned it off and got up did what I needed to do and went downstairs to eat breakfast before I left for my first day at my new school  ugh I wonder how this is going to be I thought in my head then I headed out the door as I'm walking to school I hear someone calling my name and it's that Austin guy so I turned around and he walked up to me "hey he said hi I said "so are you nervous "he said "nahh im gucci I think I'll fit in just find " ok cool that's good you wanna hang out this weekend" he said "sure why not but where"? I said "um how about a movie and grab a bite after"he said "ok I'm down sounds like it'll be fun and plus we'll get to know each other better"

    Skip school and btw it's Friday so when I got home I started to think about what I would where to go hang out with Austin I mean it's not like it's a date so maybe something casual or simple not to dressy so I had decided what to wear and it was ripped jeans with a white crop top and my blue and white Jordans with a necklace that says beautiful so after that I went to go eat then took a shower and went to sleep I wonder how tomorrow would go .....