Well... Where Do We Start?

Hey! You might be confused with me, a 16 year old girl with a black and red pistol doing on a suspension bridge, with a 7 year old boy with a dark blue and grey dart gun, with out weapons drawn facing off of the edge of the bridge to a giant Reptile that, might has well been Godzilla. Well I should probably go back a... year or so in the rabbit hole of my story...

I am Ruby. I was born as a weapon, born 15 years old, with all the knowledge of my age. The gods of Ancient Egypt, Rome, and Greece all put their powers together to create me, I was the perfect weapon made to capture the Beasts plaguing the world. Why not destroy? There was a possibility of being able to control the creatures and use them to help progress the world even further.  They gave me the weapon I like to call the Portable Prison, which is a Black pistol with a red gemstones engraved on pats of it.  The pistol can hold 6 traps, and looks similar to a nerf pistol, pull back to fire system and all! That came with another smaller pistol that only could fire one trap before reloading. I saw it useless...
Along with those two weapons I got an unlimited amount of Traps, which are glowing blue darts that pierce the skin of the monster, then captures said monster. I don't know how it works and I don't care really, they just get the job done. How I have her unlimited amount is that I just ask The Gods, and they provide. The used trap turns red when used. I guess I should tell you all more... no. Not now. Be patient...