guinea pig diaries

there were three of us and our names are diamond, DD, and me ginger. mommy says that she is, weak, and tired but all of us didn't understand what she meant so we just went along and did our own business. After that, all three of us were trying to wake up mom, but she wasn't waking up so we just sat down by her side and waited for her to wake up. But a couple of hours later she still wasn't awake so this man came in and picked up mommy and put her in a plastic bag .

one day five two leggers came in and said they were looking for some hamsters but there weren't any so they said that's ok well get a different animals . this one little girl came up to our hutch aid I want those three after that these huge hands came in and grabed us and put us into a card board box. after me and my sisters stopped piddling on the napkin we heard loud voices and we did not like the sound it was to pitchy and low . after the bumpy ride , we were on solid ground and someone opened the box and they had sat us down in the really big hutch where there is enough room for you to get exercise and stay nice and thin. me , dd ,and diamond all saw different animals and there were a lot of bunnies and  guinea pigs.

CHAPTER 2 THE FRIENDS

The next day apparently it was,I think Tuesday and DD said that she was scared and said that what if we don't make any new friends. a little later diamond was talking to this bunny named bonny and she is black and white. you should meet her after were done talking. so me and diamond went over to the end of the cage and yelled BONNY as loud as we could, and she came over and said hello and. I'm DD's sister and this is diamond her other sister .

so there are these weird triangle things and they are really cozy to sleep in and there's a up top where we go to eat and there's nice fresh hey up in this ben every morning. this morning I had started talking to bonny and we were talking about how were going to get out of that place.

CHAPTER 3 THE PERSON!

so we didn't want to manage with living without food so we didn't want to leave this nice cage. after that the girl walked in and said hello im going to see if you like some carrots and she got out a sharp object and started to dice the carrots into little pieces.so she came over and she plunked the carrots into our food bowl, all three of us loved them and we wanted more.

after that we went into the triangle and slept for a good couple of hours. before we were heading into the triangles she gave us some I think yogurt drops and they were yummy.DD and diamond were very tired and the next day they went some where and they went to the vet to get there nails clipped.

The next day my owner came in with a fish and I was excited to have a  new friend but he was old and grumpy so he didn't want any friends.

CAHPTER 4 I MISS MY SISTER

after that it was a long and terrible day because DD died and I only have one sister now and I only have diamond???????