two years

I can't believe that two years has come and gone. Two years since I could look into your eyes and say this is where I belong here with you. Two years since I cried my eyes out going through where i could have done different to keep you with me. If you didnt move would we still be together where would our relationship be at this point and time? Questions I ask myself everyday running though my mind everytime we talk about us and senerios that could have happened. When we started out I pictured you as my prom date sweeping me off my feet leaving me weak in my knees, becoming your wife the mother of your kids. It was all a dream of what was possible your the only one who see me at my strongest and at my weakest, the only one who i could tell anything to since you I've shut everyone out because I'm scared of getting hurt again. trying to put the pieces back together is the most difficlt thing I have ever done. they said to get over a break up you use rebounds or eat your feelings but what if thats not enough how many rebounds is enough to say "Ok I'm ready to move on to someone else and am able to let someone else in to see the side I only let you see. When enough is enough when the one person you love was your best friend and your first everything and you've been through hell and back with that person.......... 

ok so this isnt written for anyone in particular ive just had a lot on my mind and have felt kinda down because my 3 year anniversary is coming up and i just cant stop thinking about him i mean dont get me wrong we have remained good friends i just miss when i was able to call him mine nad look in his eyes and get losted in them everytime