^^//Send Help\\^^

I pace the isle Frantically, struggling to catch my breath.
"Where is it damnit." Is all I can mutter under my breath
A few more times running down the isles like a psychopath (whats new?)
I think I found it. I run as fast as I can to it, only to be struck with horror and disappointment. Right Twix.
I cannot believe my sight. I quickly rush out of the dollar general to the nearest Dollar Tree to Only be horrified even more. The sight of off brand and fun size Twix fill my soul with the screams of 99 trump supporters.
I blasted out of the store, empty handed only to run into a beautiful human, if I say for myself. He was tall with beautiful hairs I could pet all day; he looks cuddly.
I would rather have my left Twix first.
"Hey there you okay? Sorry I bumped into you." As he bent over to what looks like he dropped something.
A left Twix.
I look at him again. He's Perfect.
I don't know what got into me but as he turned away I ran up to him and grabbed is hand and said
"I love you like I love Left Twix."
He stood confused for a few seconds then carried me, bridal style and fast walked somewhere
"Where are we going?" I asked not worried knowing he has left Twix on him.
He looks down at me then drops me and puts his hand in his pocket only for it to come back out with a Twix bar. He opens it and takes out the right Twix as I start screaming, but he just throws it behind him and takes out the left Twix and splits it with me. I stopped screaming and accepted the candy as I get off the ground and kiss this random person I just met 5 minutes ago, knowing the hoe I am. To much of my surprise he kisses back but pulled away moments later.
"My Name is EunKyung" I say confidently
"Shhhhhhhh Your Retarded." He says leaving me dumbfounded "You dont know me?" He asks quietly.

------
What the fuck did I just make
Its 1:25 and I just ate a left Twix like 39 minutes ago and got Inspired to write this as a joke but now I legit want to finish it anyway what did you think? Lmao I still don't know who this Idol is gonna be I think Maybe Got7 or Astro maaaaybe A.c.e or Seventeen Im trash any suggestions