:;Jackie;;

I look at him as hard as I can. WAIT. He kinda looks like that one guy from that one group...but how should I know they all look the same to me.
I didn't notice him staring right back at me.
What kind of kdrama fiction is this? First this beautiful man interrupting my search for left Twix now he stares deeply into my face? What's next 'he directs his stare to my orbs'?
As I was zoned out I didn't  notice his Eyes Direct to mine. 
This is cruel.
"How do you not know this Handsome face?" He says putting his hands on his chin with is fingers curled in.
"Why should I know you?" I said with confused face.
"So your not a fan?" I shake my head "Then why did you kiss me and say you love me? I thought you were a sasaeng!" (Sasaeng is a crazy fan if you not aware)
I stare for a good 30 seconds before answering "You had a left Twix why else." He stares at me like I was dumb
"YOUR ACTUALLY STUPID. WHY WOULD YOU GO AROUND KISSING RANDOM PEOPLE OVER A STUPID CANDY."
I was triggered
"Who even are you? I told you my name already." I said. With the face I was making you can tell I was ticked off.
"My Name is Jackson. Jackson Wang." He said with a smile.
"But why would I be a fan? Are you famous or something?"
He gasps in an playful tone and puts his hand over his chest "How could you not know Got7?! Im offended"
"Well Im sorry I prefer different music" I said with an equally offended tone.
There were several clicks of a camera then Jackson looked horrified before he grabbed my hand and ran into a building where it reads 'JYP Entertainment' on the front.
Wait isn't that a entertainment company? Is it his maybe? Wait Why is he taking me here? Those cameras were probably Paparazzi.
I was so confused and thoughts overtook my mind.
He goes up to the front desk with me next to him
"Im taking my friend in with me." He said out of breath from running
"Im only letting it slide this once. Why were you outside in the first place?" The man working on the desk asks
Jackson just said thank you and grabbed my hand and run up some stairs past an elevator and we only went up to the second level before he got tired and sat down on some steps.
"Why would you run if you would be so tired?"