Chapter 1 Part 1/2

Malaysia

I have everything in life a girl could ever ask for. A stable career , a beautiful home , very expensive things and a handsome successful boyfriend . But I feel empty inside. I wake up to a huge empty house every morning , do the same routine just like this morning.

I got up from under my sheets placing my feet on the floor. I looked back at the other side of our bed, empty as usual. "boy I miss him" I thought to myself. As I started walking to my bathroom where a hot bath was already waiting. After washing my stress away. I did my makeup then got dressed for work.

I made my way down stairs to the kitchen where the butler Paul had my breakfast ready. I ate it then thanked him before leaving. I have Byron other set of plenty car keys that haven't been driven by him and drove to my hair salon I recently opened. I wasn't going to sit around and live off some man money and waste my degree in cosmetology.

I walked in to see one of my best friends Nae Evans queen " Straight Hood" pretty hustle and a true friend.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked while putting my Furla Candy bag down.

"I work here don't I ? You act like a bitch can't come to work early."she said

"You've been hanging out with Willie too much. Don't you have your own business to run? You work from 12 to 6" I joked

"Dang! I cant come early ? Anyways you ready for tonight."

That brought a smile to my face.

" Hell yeah! Byron coming home too , ooh I miss him so much" I laugh as I play fainted in my styling chair.

Just then, I heard my salon door open and saw two men coming in with boxes , roses and gift bags. Spoke too soon....... I already knew what was coming. I look at Nae and I knew she was thinking the same thing, I showed him where to put everything then signed for them. I pick the card out of the roses....

 "My flight was delayed, I wont be able to make it tonight. Sorry babe, just know Im super proud of you and I love you!"                                                      
                                                                   -Byron

I sighed sticking the card back in the flowers. This always happens, but why on the most important nights to me? Tonight I launch my new shampoo and other hair products. Whatever, I looked over at Nae who was was going through my stuff. She held up a Louboutin shoe and a Gucci scarf.

"He's not coming huh?" she said

"Nope." I said shaking my head.

"Aw damn Laysia"

"Sometimes He makes me question if he even worth my time! Your coaches don't understand you have a life too?" Byron is a basketball player for the  New Orleans Pelicans. And things have really changed for the both of them.

Santana

I locked the doors to my dance studio. As I started to walk only see him up against his car waiting. I took a deep breath, and prepared myself to pass by him.

"Santana" he called me as if he was unsure that was my name. 

"Yes?"I said still walking

"So that's your name?"He said standing up smiling

"Yea, why? What do you want? You've bothered me this whole damn week! I said turning around.

" I'm Nick, you might remember me from the Lakers you danced on my team " he said smiling extending his hand.